Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

1 minute ago, LondonsFinest said:

Conte convicen Kante to come here, after he:

- was a BPL champion

- Is an Arsenal fan

- Had interest from other top clubs with CL

Ya think he can't do the same with Koulibaly who's seen his success in Italy and knows he wants him?

Come on, people, don't talk when there is no concrete reason to moan.

Pretty sure the wage package convinced him and its done the same for Koulibaly, he's not the problem here its that low life Di Laurentiis.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You should spend some time and look down Tancredi's time line... Its comedic gold the amount of things he claims to be in the know of and ends up with egg on his face. He is the worst blogger out there(I refuse to call him a journalist)

lawl I know. But I'm certain Everton are still in the race for K2 

9 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Conte convicen Kante to come here, after he:

- was a BPL champion

- Is an Arsenal fan

- Had interest from other top clubs with CL

Ya think he can't do the same with Koulibaly who's seen his success in Italy and knows he wants him?

Come on, people, don't talk when there is no concrete reason to moan.

Since when is Kante a Arsenal fan?

14 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Pretty sure the wage package convinced him and its done the same for Koulibaly, he's not the problem here its that low life Di Laurentiis.

Indeed. De Laurentiis is the main problem and a huge pain in the ass. 

That guy even went out on the Napoli official website to react to Higuains comments about him. 

Which director of a club even does such a thing? He got what 94€ million for Higuain? What a fool. 

29 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Everton and Napoli are both a huge pain the ass.

Ffs its Tancredi.....

Lets get a bid accepted first, we can always improve personal terms. 

4 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Since when is Kante a Arsenal fan?

Read it somewhere.

4 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

We can't know for sure.

51 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

It's not true.There is no report saying that Kante is a Arsenal fan.

It's just a small part. I mean, the main idea is, Koulibaly has seen Conte's success in Italy. He knows what he can get with Antonio. What can he get at Everton? The new generation of footballers has lived with seeing us win a lot of trophies, and given the fact he' has a 99% guaranteed starting spot, I doubt he'd take 20k more so to heart. Plus he'd make up for it in bonuses.

Just now, LondonsFinest said:

It's just a small part. I mean, the main idea is, Koulibaly has seen Conte's success in Italy. He knows what he can get with Antonio. What can he get at Everton? The new generation of footballers has lived with seeing us win a lot of trophies, and given the fact he' has a 99% guaranteed starting spot, I doubt he'd take 20k more so to heart. Plus he'd make up for it in bonuses.

Nothing. He isn't going to Everton. He isn't stupid. 

If we were against José and ManUtd it would have been much harder. 

We know Evertons thoughts on us. They were initialy pissed at us for the price we got for Lukaku and then they were taking the piss thinking they ripped us off.

So they were never going to well us Stones but a few short months later off he trots to Manc land.

So now we got a war on 2 fronts with Stones Part II and a bidding war with Koulibaly.

I really dont like scousers

I really hope the club doesnt trust napoli too much on this one. I havent seen us being linked to a single CB since our last koulibaly bid. If napoli decides to screw us at the last moment and we've got nothing else lined up, we're gonna have a big problem.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You