the wes

8 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I'm prepping for a few meltdowns on here if Napoli reject. :ph34r:

haha 

Baby_Cries2.jpg

When it gets rejected and we end up keeping djilobodji

21 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I'm prepping for a few meltdowns on here if Napoli reject. :ph34r:

Nah, I think we're all expecting them to reject it. 

Only way I'd have a meltdown is if a small time club like fucking Everton sign him ahead of us. :P

Makes you think how our scouts at Genk missed this one couple years ago, off course he made some giant steps forward meanwhile..

I would recommend keep an eye on Kabasele from Watford.

Imagine if we were to get this beast for about £12m less than what City are about top lash on Stones. Arguably the best CB in Serie A last season for less than one who was benched a bunch for that woeful Everton side. They couldn't defend to save their lives and the £50m man couldn't get in the team at times.

If previous reports said Napoli set the price at 36.6£ and we're now offering 38 and the player wants to leave I don't believe Napoli will back out. The Higuain deal has been cooked for as long as this one has, if not longer, so I don't think it should influence the price now

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if we were to get this beast for about £12m less than what City are about top lash on Stones. Arguably the best CB in Serie A last season for less than one who was benched a bunch for that woeful Everton side. They couldn't defend to save their lives and the £50m man couldn't get in the team at times.

I wouldn't put anything on Martinez defensive judgement tbh.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I wouldn't put anything on Martinez defensive judgement tbh.

True, true. But they didn't exactly miss him when he was dropped. They were no worse off.

19 minutes ago, Barbara said:

If previous reports said Napoli set the price at 36.6£ and we're now offering 38 and the player wants to leave I don't believe Napoli will back out. The Higuain deal has been cooked for as long as this one has, if not longer, so I don't think it should influence the price now

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Then you don't know much about Mister De Laurentiis... 

Hope we sign him. Those Everton rumours about that fucking sellout Ronald Koeman bidding more than us were getting crazy. Sign him up so we can close this soap and add him to the squad. We need a good defender. 

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Napoli are looking at Nikola Maksimović something tells me we are getting koulibaly :D fingers crossed folks

Shhh! lol. I think i'm going to avoid forums and transfer news for the next 24 hours as a good omen. I did this when we were linked with Kante and then next day I get home and SSN reported we'd agreed a fee to sign him from Leicester. I don't know much about Koulibaly, but from the various places i've read up about him, he is a beast and very good defender, and would be amazing next to Zouma. I am excited now! 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You