Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

57 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Look IF all this about Diego and Napoli/Inter is right then why dont we sort out some swap.

If the story about Diego is true, would it be wise for we on this  forum  to imagine that a swap would not have occurred to Chelsea? To both clubs indeed?

Of course it will have done, but whether or not it's viable or can be arranged on terms  which suit the two clubs and the two players is another matter.

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

If the story  about Diego is true, would it be wise for we on this phone to imagine that a swap you would not have occurred to Chelsea? To both clubs indeed?

Of course it will have done, but whether or not it's viable or can be arranged on terms  which suit the two clubs and the two players is another matter.

Well hang me for stating the obvious.;)

I presume that every word in every post has been thought of by the board. If not then many on here needs to go into coaching and our board try being in our shoes having to guess and presume.

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well hang me for stating the obvious.;)

I presume that every word in every post has been thought of by the board. If not then many on here needs to go into coaching and our board try being in our shoes having to guess and presume.

Well I don't suppose that we have to guess or presume. We could do other things but if you're like me I imagine you enjoy doing it.

Everything remotely sensible said in this or any other form is something that will almost certainly have been thought of by everyone in the game.  Of course we can discuss them. We, that's me you and everyone else here, just have to avoid giving the impression that we think we are cleverer than the people who actually do the job 

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well I don't suppose that we have to guess all presume. We could do other things but if you're like me I imagine you enjoyed it.

Well I don't suppose that we have to guess all presume. We could do other things but if you're like me I imagine you enjoy it.

Everything remotely sensible said in this or any other form is something that will almost certainly have been thought of by everyone in the game.

And at every other club and supporters forum the world over

And yep - love it!

Even when you get a pub gull of your best mates and we have chays about whatevers going on you never get full agreement and often gets loud.

Apart from that everyone agrees about us needing to sort our defence out!!

Considering Di Marzio hasn't reported this, and only a few days ago responded to a twitter user saying Napoli and Koulibaly are in negotiations over a new, improved contract, I would take this rumour (from some random source) with a large grain of salt. It would be fantastic if we could pull this signing off, but so far everything has pointed towards him staying at Napoli. Napoli also know (or should know) we desperately need a centre back and can hold out to fleece us for Koulibaly. 

Just now, lucio said:

Just spend £50m on him , otherwise conte could end up sacked due to terry, donk and ivanovic.

Not confident playing any pl side with those 3 starting, they really will undo everyones work

This.

What was the whole point in signing a star player like Kante when we still have that shitpile of a defence????

What's more concerning, if all this Twitter nonsense is true is that we don't seem to have a plan B should we not be able to sort this out.

It feels like the whole John Stones debacle all over again where we then sign a random player - designed to be put into our loan-for-profit system - but get forced to believe he's actually signed to compete :lol: 

You know what is incredible, even though our defence isn't great, on paper it's actually better than the likes of Arsenal, but they are still able to beat teams like City, Utd etc and even get into the CL season after season. It is quite embarrassing. Just watching the preseason game between them and City, and Arsenal are the ones in the driving seat considering they're not even that good on paper. I guess it shows you what can happen with club stability and smart buys. 

27 minutes ago, It's too big said:

You know what is incredible, even though our defence isn't great, on paper it's actually better than the likes of Arsenal, but they are still able to beat teams like City, Utd etc and even get into the CL season after season. It is quite embarrassing. Just watching the preseason game between them and City, and Arsenal are the ones in the driving seat considering they're not even that good on paper. I guess it shows you what can happen with club stability and smart buys. 

Lol they havent won a league title in 11 years.....thats what stability and smart buys gets you....no success. 

19 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Lol they havent won a league title in 11 years.....thats what stability and smart buys gets you....no success. 

Fair enough, but you can also switch that around and say with the money we've spent we shouldn't end up 10th last season. Arsenal, at the very least, have managed to get CL football every season with spending a lot less than we have. If we don't win the league within the next 3/4 seasons, would you consider that a success considering what we've spent on building our squad? 

8 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Fair enough, but you can also switch that around and say with the money we've spent we shouldn't end up 10th last season. Arsenal, at the very least, have managed to get CL football every season with spending a lot less than we have. If we don't win the league within the next 3/4 seasons, would you consider that a success considering what we've spent on building our squad? 

We have been getting in the CL every season ourselves, even finishing above Arsenal, winning CL and winning more trophies. 

What the fuck are you on about?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You