John Terry

DavidEU

In the first time, this case was "made up" in order to turn the public attention from the QPR's robbery, and then it was used by Ferdinand on purpose to come out of the Mediocrity shadow he was flooded in. Simple as that.

Terry admits he said it, fine him, ban him & let's move on -_-

Never gana be the case though....whatever he does from now good or bad this will no doubt be brought up.Soon as this came around the papers randomly went on about other things he'd done in the past that had no relevance what so evr

And if someone is to be made an example of this will be the one

If he is found innocent (doubt it) both he and Chelsea should get some sort of compensation from Ferdinand.

Even if he is found innocent, the English media will probably still find some way to call him a racist...

ccdavies: "I'm not having anyone, let alone Anton, think that about me" - #Terry to FA

DTguardian: Terry says he directed words "black c***" at Ferdinand in response but that there was a question mark at the end of it

DTguardian: Terry: "I felt really angry by him questioning me being a racist. I've been a lot of things but I won't take that"

ccdavies: #Terry tells FA he asked Ferdinand to come to dressing room to speak to him "because I'm not having him thinking that about me"

DTguardian: Terry, in FA interview, says there was a separate incident in tunnel because he was getting "stick from one of their players about my mum"

ccdavies: "I felt really shocking about it and wanted to clear it up and speak to him [Ferdinand] before we left the stadium", #Terry tells FA

ccdavies: FA asked #Terry "How sure are you that's what he [Ferdinand] said". Terry: "I'm really sure". Got nothing to hide, he adds

DTguardian: FA investigator "It's not the most sensible thing to repeat the insult back" Terry says he could get 2,000 character witnesses

Whether its sensible or not, it's human nature to say back 'do you think i just called you a ...........'

This is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life!!!!

Stupid English media, and their nonsense to stir up controversy so they can satisfy their life!

for once you have it exactly right ... This absurd childish squabble should never had this publicity or been brought to court.

DTguardian: Terry says Ferdinand assured him after the match he had not accused him of making a racist remark

haha, This was clearly a ploy to get RIO the armband for his last euros.

I suspect Roy was told that was the case Hence he dropped Rio completely.

Its disgusting tbh.

Using racism as a tool is sickening.