John Terry

DavidEU

Terry didn't actually make any racist remark to Ferdinand so he will be found Not Guilty!

Yes, he did. By inserting black in front of cunt you're implying that black is derogatory. It's a technicality and 30 years ago would have been laughed at but I guess political correctness has gone too far.

John terry wouldn't have said anything if he wasn't provoked. Ans yes john terry shouldn't have used the word "black", But what Aton said to him first was just as bad and given that Anton started the whole thing he should be in court. If he does get banned its absolutely more BS.

Based on lip-reading evidence, Crown says Ferdinand said to Terry: "Oih you shagging ya mates missus" - accompanied by 'fist gesture'

If indeed Ferdinand said that, I'm confident to say JT should be alright.

Is provocation an excuse to react like that, legally?

Yes, he did. By inserting black in front of cunt you're implying that black is derogatory. It's a technicality and 30 years ago would have been laughed at but I guess political correctness has gone too far.

but he didn't actually call him that! Terry defense is based on the fact that Ferdinand was the first person to say those words and Terry then said it sarcastically after Ferdinand thought Terry had said it!

but he didn't actually call him that! Terry defense is based on the fact that Ferdinand was the first person to say those words and Terry then said it sarcastically after Ferdinand thought Terry had said it!

My mistake.

Where are you guys getting all this up-to-the-minute information on the trial?

I'll be mad if you say Twitter.

Thats the thing that didnt make sense.One minute he didnt hear it.The next he did apprantly.Then they were saying others players had also heard it,published their names in paper articles and one turned around and said 'no I was nowhere near I was on the bench or somewhere far away'

Instead of going "Someone called me a black cunt! :'(", why couldn't Anton be proud of his heritage + ethnicity, embrace what Terry said, then get back at him another time saying "you know black guys typically have bigger cocks than white guys, right? Well your wife's gonna be on mine tonight!!!" or something.

I think this whole incident is a big joke. The authorities and presses are making a big deal out of a small childish verbal fight.

Fuck the court and fuck all the evidence, anyone with a healthy brain should realize there's no way JT is a racist who is admired and loved by all his African teammates.

Instead of going "Someone called me a black cunt! :'(", why couldn't Anton be proud of his heritage + ethnicity, embrace what Terry said, then get back at him another time saying "you know black guys typically have bigger cocks than white guys, right? Well your wife's gonna be on mine tonight!!!" or something.

Yes! Exactly this! haha

Legend post!