John Terry

DavidEU

How many cases are there where the closest witnesses in a case are not summoned to court to give evidence by the prosecution?

"Chelsea team-mates John Mikel Obi and Ashley Cole were nearby when insults were traded, but they will not be called as witnesses as part of the prosecution case".

Some people on twitter seem to be misunderstanding Ferdinand's comments and celebrating...

Anton didn't say that he doesn't think JT called him a black cunt... He said that he did not allege on the pitchthat JT called him a black cunt hence he means that JT would have no reason to say those words sarcastically.

This is bad news as the Crown have already confirmed (using lipread experts) that JT did in fact say "black cunt"

That's what I'm getting from Ferdinand's comments anyway

How many cases are there where the closest witnesses in a case are not summoned to court to give evidence by the prosecution?

"Chelsea team-mates John Mikel Obi and Ashley Cole were nearby when insults were traded, but they will not be called as witnesses as part of the prosecution case".

I assume becuase they think that Mikel and Ash will stick by JT whatever, but its still weird they wern't even called.

Thats a bit daft.Surley you want to hear all evidence as really at the moment all their going on is two peoples words and a video clip

The bloke who rang the OB after watching it on TV, wasn't that what started all this?...will he appear?

JT is being used as a scapegoat to get a message across to the nation. I find it very weird QPR said they doubted anything would come of it and then after meeting the FA they changed tact. Also strange JT went out after the game with many of the QPR lads for SWP Birthday bash. The whole thing looks like a stitch up to me.

I assume becuase they think that Mikel and Ash will stick by JT whatever, but its still weird they wern't even called.

Shouldnt be the case though if they're a witness they should be able to give a statement...they stick by and get found out then they're be screwed anyway so shouldnt be thought of like that.

Agree this whole thing just seems a bit odd ..