Kostas Manolas

Tomo

Rudiger's a broken player yet Roma would rather keep him. No other top club is interested in this average, poor excuse for a footballer. 

The fact we were chasing him under Jose, and chasing him under Conte, makes me wonder who's really chasing him. Because there's no drip of doubt about it - Jose & Conte do not both think to themselves, 'boy, that Manolas is talented.'

There's barely anything different between him & Cahill, other than the fact this one's a bad apple.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea may move to hijack Kostas Manolas' £26m Zenit St Petersburg transfer. @Matt_Law_DT reports

Chelsea make check on Roma defender Manolas as Zenit move stalls. No bid as yet.

Please don't sign this fucking guy. We haven't even offloaded Costa yet and now we're signing another idiot who fight with teammates and doesn't show up for medicals? I would put up with his shit if he was the next Beckenbauer but he is nothing special. Good defendes but nothing special. Christensen at the age of 20 is a better player.

25 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Christensen at the age of 20 is a better player.

And that's all we need to know. We have twice the player in him.

6 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

The way some of you talk about Christensen is like we have some prime Cafu in our team stop overrating him.

This.  Id rather see him in a Chelsea shirt before rating him, rather than listen to that moron chelseayouth  lick his ass

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

This.  Id rather see him in a Chelsea shirt before rating him, rather than listen to that moron chelseayouth  lick his ass

Most Chelsea fans don't even watch him play but because he is young and is from our academy he must be good.

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

100% agree with you mate

We all wanted to see Willian, Pedro, etc in a Chelsea shirt before rating them, doesn't mean we don't have the same expectations as we had before they signed. Avoid this guy at all cost. 

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

We all wanted to see Willian, Pedro, etc in a Chelsea shirt before rating them, doesn't mean we don't have the same expectations as we had before they signed. Avoid this guy at all cost. 

This guy would improve us: Can play with the ball,is strong,fast, he has everythink and he would be a great signing for us.

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

If Conte wants this guy he has my full support what conte did last season with some average players was amazing Alsono and moses are not world class but they did their job and help us win the league conte reminds me of fergie the way he gets the  best outta players John oshea and wes Brown were awful players but always did their job for fergie 

I think we have a great talent in Christiansen. If Christiansen is better then he will likely prove it and beat out Manolas. If both are great then both will play.

25m is not particularly that expensive in this market, at that price he is worth it.

Chelsea better pay for his ticket to St.Petersburg than paying Roma for his service. Manolas is nothing special and is known for being undisciplined player also. There is no point comparing him to someone like VVD, the Soton defender is far above Kostas, I even place Christensen above the greek. Hope these rumours are bullsh*t.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Not a bad move at that price, but it means Christensen's chances will be even more limited.

VVD for £60m+ or Manolas for £30m~ is a no brainer, though.

We need quality CB even if Christensen is here next season :) 

He is a very, very good defender IMO, perfect suited for RCB :) Very aggressive player, I would even dare to call him crazy at times :D But people talking sh*t about this player are clueless (sorry). You would take Koulibaly for 60M but not this guy for 26M? 

I hope we get him, even if me offer some more than described amount. 

I have feeling that Conte might try some new things at the back - Azpi at RWB, Alonso at LCB? :) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You