Kostas Manolas

Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'd still take naingolan over manolas if I was only given one choice. 

True, Matic has been poor of late 

3-0 to Porto 

Surely we can get a centerback from them after conceding two to Bristol 

Cheeky bids for both Nainggolan and Manolas tomorrow and see if they bite.

Was watching the Roma game and the commentator said something about Roma counting heavily on getting the income from CL qualification to allow them to pass FFP, and without the CL money they might be forced to make some sales. Nainggolan and Manolas are their two most valuable assets and wouldn't rule out one of them being sold if that's true, and at this point I'd take either of those.

Was watching the Roma game and the commentator said something about Roma counting heavily on getting the income from CL qualification to allow them to pass FFP, and without the CL money they might be forced to make some sales. Nainggolan and Manolas are their two most valuable assets and wouldn't rule out one of them being sold if that's true, and at this point I'd take either of those.

I would go for Radja, but keep well away from Manolas. Isn't anywhere as good as he's hyped up to be.

Roma cannot sell Manolas just yet I believe. He has a clause in his contract which says that Roma needs to pay (I believe) 30/50% of the received transfer sum to Olympiakos.

Even though I want a defender and Manolas will be great, Nainggolan is a fucking beast. I love his "over my dead body" mentality. A midfield containing Radja-Cesc-Kante. Epic.

But as I said before Totti and De Rossi, I believe, are making him stay.

1 minute ago, RuudiGullit said:

Roma cannot sell Manolas just yet I believe. He has a clause in his contract which says that Roma needs to pay (I believe) 30/50% of the received transfer sum to Olympiakos.

Even though I want a defender and Manolas will be great, Nainggolan is a fucking beast. I love his "over my dead body" mentality. A midfield containing Radja-Cesc-Kante. Epic.

But as I said before Totti and De Rossi, I believe, are making him stay.

Yeah of course Nainggolan definitely the first priority, he's been my dream signing in midfield from even before he was first linked to Chelsea. If Roma are adamant he won't be sold, the club can then inquire about Manolas because the Koulibaly chase isn't going anywhere and Manolas is probably better than the other alternatives we have in Maksimovic and Romagnoli so if he suddenly comes on the market we should definitely be in for him too.

43 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'd still take naingolan over manolas if I was only given one choice. 

It's a shame the Radja deal fell through. Very good player. I'd still make one last final offer for him.

Manolas is a solid defender but that's it for me. He's never really impressed me.

Loved what Carona did to him in the end btw haha. Talented player.

Neves has lost his spot in the starting XI. I'd pounce on him.

Yeah of course Nainggolan definitely the first priority, he's been my dream signing in midfield from even before he was first linked to Chelsea. If Roma are adamant he won't be sold, the club can then inquire about Manolas because the Koulibaly chase isn't going anywhere and Manolas is probably better than the other alternatives we have in Maksimovic and Romagnoli so if he suddenly comes on the market we should definitely be in for him too.

Yes mate it's difficult. Either Nainggolan or Manolas but I'd still go for Radja. Don't know about Roma's midfield. If they already have someone to fill in his place but who knows.

Very curious if Chelsea are going to do something with this now that Roma is out of UCL. Don't really count on it and IF Radja joins us, makes him look pretty stupid because he wanted to be loyal and shit. Thing about him is: he still hasn't signed a new contract which I believe many reports stating Roma wanted to do.

Anyway I'm turning this Manolas thread in a Radja thread but can someone blame me? Matic is trash and should have been sold to Juve. Radja-Cesc-Kante midfield is as epic as Radja's rose tattoo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can Antonio Conte Finally Land This Long Term Target at Stamford Bridge?

http://the4thofficial.net/2017/01/can-antonio-conte-finally-land-long-term-target-stamford-bridge/

Buy a Kostas

Man United boss Jose Mourinho offers £32.5m for Roma star Kostas Manolas… as Victor Lindelof deal stutters

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2540351/jose-mourinho-offers-32-5m-for-roma-star-kostas-manolas-as-victor-lindelof-deal-stalls/

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Can Antonio Conte Finally Land This Long Term Target at Stamford Bridge?

http://the4thofficial.net/2017/01/can-antonio-conte-finally-land-long-term-target-stamford-bridge/

Buy a Kostas

Man United boss Jose Mourinho offers £32.5m for Roma star Kostas Manolas… as Victor Lindelof deal stutters

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2540351/jose-mourinho-offers-32-5m-for-roma-star-kostas-manolas-as-victor-lindelof-deal-stalls/

Conte rule out the other day he's not interested in signing a centre back in January transfer window I think hes interested in buy midfielder or LWB in this transfer window 

19 minutes ago, the wes said:

Conte rule out the other day he's not interested in signing a centre back in January transfer window I think hes interested in buy midfielder or LWB in this transfer window 

Yeah I know and I'm not that happy about it really.

We are lacking any real depth back there. Even IF Happy proves hes back to his pre injury best he was far from the finisged article. And I dont see Aina as the answer.

And we got all our major rivals diving into the window looking for players we need.

I know he said we will get the 'right' players but this is his 1st real window after not getting any of the ones he wanted from 1st one.

And IF hes gambling on seeng how Andreas and Ake work out pre season then thats one hellova gamble IF they dont fit his needs as we will have zero time to look around for one.

I think its a problem.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We are lacking any real depth back there. Even IF Happy proves hes back to his pre injury best he was far from the finisged article. And I dont see Aina as the answer.

And we got all our major rivals diving into the window looking for players we need.

I know he said we will get the 'right' players but this is his 1st real window after not getting any of the ones he wanted from 1st one.

And IF hes gambling on seeng how Andreas and Ake work out pre season then thats one hellova gamble IF they dont fit his needs as we will have zero time to look around for one.

I think its a problem.

Not buying a CB is a gamble that might cost us the title. Azpi is not a CB and Cahill is not good enough. It and iva can not be trusted in a 343. A reliable CB like manolas would help massively in whatever capacity. Let's hope it is just a mind game or stuff but Conte must have an ace up his sleeve ifmhe really passes on to the opportunity to sign some one here

28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think its a problem.

LWB is must have in this transfer window I think kenedy is going to be loan out again 

46 minutes ago, the wes said:

LWB is must have in this transfer window I think kenedy is going to be loan out again 

Hes another I really liked pre season and thought he mighta stood a chance of 1st team time. But he didn't make it at a much lower level club for whatever reasons whether its talent or character. So he will definitely not be upto Conte standards if Bats isnt still after 7 months intensive training.

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes another I really liked pre season and thought he mighta stood a chance of 1st team time. But he didn't make it at a much lower level club for whatever reasons whether its talent or character. So he will definitely not be upto Conte standards if Bats isnt still after 7 months intensive training.

According to this link Ake could be recalled back

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/01/07/31238762/ake-set-for-chelsea-return-in-january?utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fc.newsnow.co.uk%2FA%2F866240347%3F-11199%3A832%3A0

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You