Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

Can't wait till the best player in the Premier League turns up to the bridge and tears that disabled double pivot of ours a new arsehole. 

Dimitri Payet is the most beautiful player in the league and really and truly, can't wait to see what he conjures up against this joke of a side. 

We're gonna lose anyways.. Might as well enjoy the class on show from that beautiful footballer. 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

Mate. honestly how could you have lost patience with Cahill but not Iva who was sitting on his ass when lukaku owned him for the goal.

Cahill's backing off has cost us so many goals in the past, present, but hopefully not the future.

Iva is crap I know, and I really want him gone. If Terry and Miazga are fit, then I would rather have them two as CB's (and I haven't even seen Miazga play! Only highlights). Maybe even Clarke-Salter.

Fuck all to lose now.....Get Miazga in, Terry in, RLC in, Traore in, Pato in, Begovic in and Rahman in and anyone else who can possibly figure.

Payet will do what he's done all season and have an absolute field day no doubt, but it will be good to see a proper attacking talent at the Bridge, something we haven't seen all season from ours bar Willian.

I have no doubt that we will play the same ol' line-up, possibly even Mikel-Matic pairing again, because it is the mighty high rolling West Ham and as per that logic we must "secure" our midfield with those two classy players. But we're playing home, so maybe we'll take a "risk" with Fabregas-Mikel.

The season is over, youth and fringe players need to be introduced. I want to see this:

Begovic

Azpi - Miazga - Terry - Baba

Fabregas - Mikel

Willian - Cheeks - Kenedy

Traore

No doubt we'll lose with that line-up, but who cares.

On 13/03/2016 at 1:25 PM, MichaelDance said:

Well if we had our way, the crap players who don't give anything in the first team should be demoted to the Youth, and we'll have the Youth which play for the badge.

The last team that brought "youth who will play for the badge" to Stamford Bridge got thrashed by all these players who "don't care".

Yes play a couple, three tops but let's not go overboard.

Oddly, per the BBC, we have the fourth most points in the BPL since Boxing Day at 22. Though we haven't lost a match in that time, it does not seem we have been good enough to be Top 4 in the traditional Arsenal fans favorite table of "post-Boxing Day". They seem to win that table every other year while not winning anything in the BPL.

At this point, I do not see a lot of value at playing Mikel or Matic much the rest of the way. We know what they can and cannot do. Forget together, I am talking playing time period should be limited.

We should see a lot of RLC, Kenedy, Traore, Pato, Baba, Begovic, etc. I am okay seeing a little more of Pedro. I would like to see if he can up his game given consistent time. Oscar? No thanks at this juncture or even the future. I once wanted to see more Remy, but not now. I have seen enough.

Why not rotate a mix of the 5 or 6 of the usual XI with 5 or 6 of the younger players?

It does not really matter if we get blasted in these games now. But we can learn who might be a player or two for the future. Just turn them loose I say.

Come on you Chelsea!!

Actually f*** that, it's Wet Spam, let's not fold before the game has even started. Still a derby and a matter of pride. I would take a draw, but losing would hurt to this lot (I once knew an abusive and racist WH fan towards me, I want him to suffer). Main motivation should be to put a dent in their top 4 hopes.

COYB! :admin:

On 3/12/2016 at 7:28 PM, Liquidator said:

Wish we'd play the youth for this. As well as Jose and the board it is the spineless first team squad who got us into this mess but they are clearly incapable of getting us out of it so what do we have to lose?

With a bit of luck we might play them in their actual positions rather than at full back. Drop Courtois. He's rubbish. Drop Ivan and Cahill. Keep Azpi. He actually tries. Pedro can sit on the bench and Hazard can too if he's finished framing Di Maria's shirt. Fortunately Costa will be banned anyway because he can't act like a grown up on the pitch.

Obviously none of this will actually happen and it will be another painful 90 minutes watching that sister shagging fuckwotsit Oscar misplace 5 yard passes, Cahill backing off Payet all the way to Fulham Road and Pedro dribbling the ball off the pitch like a Labrador playing fetch. We will go 1-0 up and concede a late equaliser, probably from another corner that Tbo misses and tucked away by their shittest player at the Shed end with half our players somehow on the floor or bundled on each other and tangled in the back of the net like a school of sardines captured in the Atlantic.

Don't argue. It's a fact. It happened against Bournemouth, Southampton, Stoke, Watford, Palace and all sorts of other shite 

This put a smile on my face. Brilliant

i think one thing that makes a great football team is if the players enjoy each others company and enjoy being friends off the field when they are not playing football on the pitch. that's the difference between chelsea and leicester city. the chelsea can't stand each other and grown tired and bored with their teammates.the chelsea players must be not interested or don't like their team mates.  it ,makes a difference in team chemistry and a happy club is a winning club. 

11 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

i think one thing that makes a great football team is if the players enjoy each others company and enjoy being friends off the field when they are not playing football on the pitch. that's the difference between chelsea and leicester city. the chelsea can't stand each other and grown tired and bored with their teammates.the chelsea players must be not interested or don't like their team mates.  it ,makes a difference in team chemistry and a happy club is a winning club. 

1) How do you know what you'd need to know in order to substantiate the statement that our players can't stand each other?

2) This thing is overrated. We've all seen the way team spirit is thought to be high when a side believes it is doing well, and low when it believes it isn't. United are nine points ahead of Bournemouth but the Cherries are outperforming their expectations while LVG's mob are not. Consequently, we read that spirits are high on the south coast and low at Carrington. It's just the way it goes.

3) There is also PR component. If members of our squad were pictured larking about, having fun and enjoying each other's company, the media and this forum would be ablaze with comments like how dare they, they don't care enough, and Roy Keane would be coming in off his long run about the attitudes of the modern footballer. I'd be very surprised if players are not advised to keep a serious face toward the public when things are going badly on the pitch.

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

1) How do you know what you'd need to know in order to substantiate the statement that our players can't stand each other?

2) This thing is overrated. We've all seen the way team spirit is thought to be high when a side believes it is doing well, and low when it believes it isn't. United are nine points ahead of Bournemouth but the Cherries are outperforming their expectations while LVG's mob are not. Consequently, we read that spirits are high on the south coast and low at Carrington. It's just the way it goes.

3) There is also PR component. If members of our squad were pictured larking about, having fun and enjoying each other's company, the media and this forum would be ablaze with comments like how dare they, they don't care enough, and Roy Keane would be coming in off his long run about the attitudes of the modern footballer. I'd be very surprised is players are not advised to keep a serious face toward the public when things are going badly on the pitch.

Exactly!