Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have now stepped up their efforts to land a central defender and a full-back. (Telegraph) #CFC
Chelsea will attempt to persuade AC Milan into selling Alessio Romagnoli. (Telegraph) #CFC #ACMilan
#CFC are ready to test their resolve for Romagnoli and attempt to take advantage of #ACMilan being in the middle of a takeover (Telegraph)
Romagnoli is left-footed which is key to #CFC's interest, as head coach Conte is short of naturally left-footed players (Telegraph) #ACMilan
Romagnoli's arrival would give Antonio Conte the option of playing three at the back. (Telegraph) #CFC

41 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

translate?

HAHAHA!! Gotcha Petr mate

1106.gif

Look guys. IF we dont get a CB I volunteer for the job. I can run pretty fast, got a good flying kick and roundhouse and I can't play football to save my life! Bloody cheap too! Only problem tho I cant start for a few weeks cause I'm going catfishing in Spain for a week.

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/157/animated-fishing-image-0057.gif

30 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea are confident they will sign two defenders before the transfer window shuts next week (Telegraph) #CFC

Chelsea are also weighing up a move for another midfielder in what promises to be a busy seven days. (Telegraph) #CFC

Either next week will be most epic or most dissapointing in long time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You