Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

Screenshot_2016-02-25-16-31-34.png

An elegant, versatile, composed and gifted left-footed centre-back, with good technique and confident ball-playing ability, Romagnoli is also capable of functioning as a left-sided full-back his precocious displays, technique, positional sense, and tackling abilities have led pundits to compare him with legendary Italian defenderAlessandro Nesta In 2015, he was named one of the top 100 young footballers in the world born after 1994 by Don Balón.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opionion Milan will not sell Romagnoli except with crazy offers (they have paid him 30mln), much easier to get Abate, who this season has returned to high levels and he might be right for you (right back obv) and Conte like him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Chelsea offered €35m for Alessio Romangnoli but AC Milan have rejected it. (@SkySport)

While we were trying to sign Koulibaly we could have signed both Romagnoli and Maksimovic right now i don't expect Milan to sell Romagnoli because they don't have time to find a replacement.

Don't know but If he's that good we wouldn't waste our time with Koulibaly. Usually first option is a top player and second, third ...... We're desperate so much that even if we get someone will worship him like he's Maldini till game starts but at the end I'm afraid will get another Cahill... 

15 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Don't know but If he's that good we wouldn't waste our time with Koulibaly. Usually first option is a top player and second, third ...... We're desperate so much that even if we get someone will worship him like he's Maldini till game starts but at the end I'm afraid will get another Cahill... 

How about doing a little research before you spread you arrogance and ignorance about.

Reading around Twitter, it seems both he and their young keeper (who we were also rumored to be interested in when the Courtois-out rumors were still going on) are completely out of the question. No chance they sell.

The Papy slander needs to stop. He was never given a chance here. We have no idea if he's a bad player or not, but his name has now become synonymous with the worst of the worst which is a joke. I can guarandamntee you he's not worse than Cahill.

1 hour ago, Liuxas said:

Roman is so proud of our World Greatest board!

Who ever board member was behind loaning out Christensen for two seasons should be sack for it we wouldn't need to sign a cb if Christensen wasn't loan out for two seasons :angry:

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Who ever board member was behind loaning out Christensen for two seasons should be sack for it we wouldn't need to sign a cb if Christensen wasn't loan out for two seasons :angry:

What? Christensen was nowhere near ready for first team football when he was loaned out. No one knew he'd develop this well at BMG. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You