Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

Since when are we looking for our central defender to be able to lump balls forwards?

He is defender. He has to able to defend. WHICH, he does. One of the best Italy prospects. I'd prefer Maksimovic, but I'd love to risk money on him, as with him, Christensen and Zouma(if all develop correctly) we'd have a monstrous back three.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

ridiculous , give me crazy, prefer not to come none! but I'm at the point Imaybe someone notices that over one rose of shit, we have also a executives maybe still worse!

erm, what? :carlo:

Just now, LondonsFinest said:

Since when are we looking for our central defender to be able to lump balls forwards?

He is defender. He has to able to defend. WHICH, he does. One of the best Italy prospects. I'd prefer Maksimovic, but I'd love to risk money on him, as with him, Christensen and Zouma(if all develop correctly) we'd have a monstrous back three.

A good back three only works for Juventus due to the fact that Bonnucci and Chillieni are both able to play good,long balls to players like Dybala or Morata.Of course,the back three of Juventus as rock solid,but 2 of them have offensive duties as well.Only Christensen is able to play those great balls

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

A good back three only works for Juventus due to the fact that Bonnucci and Chillieni are both able to play good,long balls to players like Dybala or Morata.Of course,the back three of Juventus as rock solid,but 2 of them have offensive duties as well.Only Christensen is able to play those great balls

Uhm and? Juventus lack a typical creative playmaker. They finally have that in Pjanic.

The plus of having a ball playing defender is not him pumping balls forward to the CF. It's him being calm with the ball, short or long pass and having the ability to pass perfectly in order to control play and/or  control/slow the tempo. Romagnoli can do that.

46 minutes ago, Jype said:

Anything above €25M will recoup their money, Roma's rumored clause only affects the profits.

But even so, Milan certainly won't sell him just to break even. Will need a massive bid to make them even consider it.

Ah ok. So if we offer them our koulibaly money, we might have a chance

So many people here think that the Real World is Fifa where you just see the ratings of a player and bid for him. Grow up FFS. It is not that easy to acquire players that fit your squad.

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

I got it too. Fuck me, what an annoying cunt. Apologies for language. Whine, Whine, Whine, Whine...like dealing with a 3 year old who doesn't know any better. 

where is the block button ?? I need it too.. 

2 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

Uhm and? Juventus lack a typical creative playmaker. They finally have that in Pjanic.

The plus of having a ball playing defender is not him pumping balls forward to the CF. It's him being calm with the ball, short or long pass and having the ability to pass perfectly in order to control play and/or  control/slow the tempo. Romagnoli can do that.

??? Pirlo??? He was the reason Conte switched to 3 at the back.

View from Italy: Antonio Conte can make Alessio Romagnoli a world-class defender

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2016-2017/view-from-italy-antonio-conte-can-make-alessio-romagnoli-a-world-class-defender_sto5759957/story.shtml

I think that The Don is the only carrot we can offer to these Italian defenders. They know his history and might like to work with him to get better.

Dumb and dumber chelsea edition here it comes.

Episode 1: Stones from England

Episode 2: Koulibaly from Senegal

Episode 3: Romagnoli from Italy

Episode 4: Marquinos from Brazil

Episode 5: Varane from France

Chelsea to submit £30m bid for Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli

Antonio Conte looking to sign defensive reinforcements
Milan could be tempted into selling Romagnoli

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/23/chelsea-milan-defender-alessio-romagnoli-bid

I think it will take 45M Euro or more to get him.

30% of anything over 25M goes to Roma.  There's a rumour that they want Pasalic on loan.  Maybe we can work out something where the loan is free, but Romagnoli costs less.  Thereby giving Milan their value, but decreasing the amount that has to be paid to Roma.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You