Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

This is going to be John Stones 3.0 where Koulibaly was John Stones 2.0. With only a small week to go in the window dogfighting with Milan over a player they consider off the market. Just go for Maksimovic please.

Ugh. just ugh...

Di Marzio's English article translator who's obviously an avid Serie A watcher reckons that Maksimovic would be the smarter buy for us. Says Romagnoli is a very good prospect but is pretty raw which is just what Zouma is. That Maksimovic is the more polished, finished product. Also said earlier that he'd be much easier to sign than Romagnoli.

have to say kudos to the club for trying to get a defender, its clearly a difficult market to buy quality in. Having said that I don't really like this as an option... Alessio is far from a boss in the back and certainly not a ball playing CB, so for me I'm not sure he will compliment the CB's we already have.

The only real benefit to his game I can see is he's left footed and of course left sided. 

I know we're supposed to be buying for now and the future but I don't like the attributes this guy possesses.

Alessio Romagnoli Characteristics

+ Strengths

Aerial Duels
Strong
Holding on to the ball
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
Concentration
Strong

- Weaknesses

Crossing
Weak

Alessio Romagnoli's Style of Play

• Likes to play short passes

As a Serie A fan imo that's a disgrace of a bid.  Absolute joke. We're gonna pay the price for low-balling the entire transfer window. This bid for a player of his caliber wouldn't even get accepted back in May, let alone now that we've started shitting our pants since Koulibaly isn't gonna come.

Milan would be nuts to accept anything lower than 50m euros.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

have to say kudos to the club for trying to get a defender, its clearly a difficult market to buy quality in. Having said that I don't really like this as an option... Alessio is far from a boss in the back and certainly not a ball playing CB, so for me I'm not sure he will compliment the CB's we already have.

The only real benefit to his game I can see is he's left footed and of course left sided. 

I know we're supposed to be buying for now and the future but I don't like the attributes this guy possesses.

Kudos for leave a 2 year problem for the last week if the transfer windows again.

Wonder where people get all their information about players' ball-playing abilities. First Koulibaly now Romagnoli. Alessio is absolutely a ball-playing center back and is considered one of the best in serie A in that respect. I've watched him many times and he has always impressed me with his ball playing abilities. I'm sure Milan and Serie A fans would agree on that as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You