Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at the people losing their shit. How can you not see whats going on here? 

Koulibaly was our 1st choice target, we were always going to spend sometime trying to get him. As soon as it was getting tougher to do a deal we inquired about maksimovic (&from what i've read) he is very much available for 30m euros but they do not want to sell to another Serie A club which means we haven't had to rush the deal because its not going anywhere. This mean the club have been able to try their luck for Romagnoli who the club knew would be tough to get but why not test the water. I expect us to move on to maksimovic now and rap that deal up very quickly unless the response from AC.M wasn't "he is off the market".

Anyway chill your tits, its not like the stones saga when he was literally our only target. We will get a decent Cb before the window closes. 

3 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Conte will have provided the board a list of options I am sure of that. Koulibaly being no.1, maybe Romagnoli no.2, so now we go after option 3 or 4, whomever they may be. Everyone has got a price, and I am confident Roman will pay the price needed in the end to bring in Conte's targets. 

Everyones got a price unless the clubs Chinese owners have more money than our owner.

5 minutes ago, Diego said:

lol at the people losing their shit. How can you not see whats going on here? 

Koulibaly was our 1st choice target, we were always going to spend sometime trying to get him. As soon as it was getting tougher to do a deal we inquired about maksimovic (&from what i've read) he is very much available for 30m euros but they do not want to sell to another Serie A club which means we haven't had to rush the deal because its not going anywhere. This mean the club have been able to try their luck for Romagnoli who the club knew would be tough to get but why not test the water. I expect us to move on to maksimovic now and rap that deal up very quickly unless the response from AC.M wasn't "he is off the market".

Anyway chill your tits, its not like the stones saga when he was literally our only target. We will get a decent Cb before the window closes. 

Get outta here with your common sense.

1 minute ago, RuudiGullit said:

He has been like this the whole window. Deluded as hell en poking fun at others who know better than him.

He actually is speaking some sense though. What you on about?

Just now, Beepu said:

Get outta here with your common sense.

Haha i'm sorry!! Okay i'll try again...

OMFG ANOTHER REJECTED BID, WHAT THE HELL ARE THE BOARD DOING JUST PAY ALL THE MONEYZ TO THE CLUB JUST SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE CAHILL PLAY AGAIN. MY DYING HAMSTER COULD DO A BETTER JOB AT DEFENDING THAN HIM AND IVANOVIC. WHAT IS ROMAN DOING? WE ARE SO GETTING RELEGATED THIS YEAR OMG FML. I WILL ACTUALLY KILL MYSELF IF I SEE IVAN & CAHILL IN CHELSEA SHIRTS AGAIN. 

is that more like it? :ph34r:

OMFG ANOTHER REJECTED BID, WHAT THE HELL ARE THE BOARD DOING JUST PAY ALL THE MONEYZ TO THE CLUB JUST SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE CAHILL PLAY AGAIN. MY DYING HAMSTER COULD DO A BETTER JOB AT DEFENDING THAN HIM AND IVANOVIC. WHAT IS ROMAN DOING? WE ARE SO GETTING RELEGATED THIS YEAR OMG FML. I WILL ACTUALLY KILL MYSELF IF I SEE IVAN & CAHILL IN CHELSEA SHIRTS AGAIN. 

is that more like it? [emoji185]

You want some?

15 minutes ago, Diego said:

You remind me of someone? 

19 minutes ago, Diego said:

Don't forget to add: 

"THIS IS THE JOHN STONES SAGA ALL OVER AGAIN. WE WILL END UP WITH ANOTHER MICHAEL HECTOR, I CAN SEE IT NOW. TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY WE SIGN SOME CB FROM THE CONGO WHO IS A PART TIME BARMAN. I CAN SEE IT NOW I TELL YOU THIS IS HOW CLUELESS OUR BOARD ARE. EMENALO SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED BY NOW BUT NO HE CONTINUES TO WORK AT THE CLUB AND CONTINUES TO MAKE SHOCKING DECISIONS. THE WAY THIS CLUB IS RUN IS TERRIBLE. MAN UTD AND CITY ARE RUN 10 TIMES BETTER THAN CHELSEA. I APPRECIATE ROMAN FOR WHAT HE'S DONE IN THE PAST BUT HE HAS TO GO, HE IS RUINING THE CLUB BY NOT SIGNING PLAYERS AND NOT LISTENING TO THE COACHES WHO COME HERE. AWFUL, WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE THIS SEASON. WATCH US GET EMBARRASSED BY BURNLEY AND SEAN FUCKING DYCHE THIS WEEKEND AND WE'LL ONLY HAVE THE BOARD TO BLAME. 

5 minutes ago, nono said:

Hard to get excited for Maksimovic after we've been rejected by all our first choice targets. 

l understand that but if you read what the ITA jurnos say about him he will still be a very good buy at a very good price (in this market). 

Sometimes the biggest "names" aren't the best buys. Lets see what happens.

I agree with Diego, Koulibaly was obviously the absolute nr 1 choice for us. It is not unlikely that Maksimovic was considered the whole time, but that as a second choice he would only be pursued should we fail with the primary signings. It was not entirely foolish to try with Romagnoli and Koulibaly IF there was some certainty that Maksimovic would be available should we fail with the others. I guess we just have to wait and see for a few more days. 
People go apeshit because of the horrible, just horrible situation where the new players miss pre-season, but the truth is that the club is looking long-term. If they have to negotiate longer, but get who they really want, its worth it. If they still fail, get their second choice and it happens at the end of the window then its not ideal, but at least the ambition was there to get the best they could. 

The situation where we can all be unhappy and complain with some degree of entitlement is if no new, or a papi-level, defender signs. Not every fucking time a report says something about a failed bid. Seriously, what is the point of just whining day in and day out about whether an alleged bid has been accepted or not? Wait for some solid facts first ffs. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You