Alessio Romagnoli

the wes

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some would call it ruthless, others maybe desperate, but I think we are being cheeky cunts in this window. Going after clubs' big name/key players lol. Conte doesn't give a fuck, he's raiding Italy like a fat boy raids the biscuit tin.

I am a bit biased being that I cheer for Italy and have a soft spot for left footed italian defenders but this guy is my #1 choice way above K2 or Maksimovic. why not throw a bid around 35-37 pounds at AC and see if they are as stubborn as Napoli. 

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

From what I'm reading he's essentially what RLC is for us. A young player that's unmovable.

This will likely be yet another fruitless chase by the club.

Romagnoli is actually playing for Milan on regular base and to compare him with RLC is a insult for him. RLC will be average player at his best.

31 minutes ago, J.F. said:

Romagnoli is actually playing for Milan on regular base and to compare him with RLC is a insult for him. RLC will be average player at his best.

Didn't compare their quality, just their standing within their clubs. Both unsellable.

They will consider. I genuinely think they might consider if it's similar to Koulibaly fee or in the region of 40+ million euros. At the end of the day there will be other targets I am sure they could get. Depends how much the owners really value him for the future or whether they value short term success for AC Milan more so. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You