Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

Too early to judge but Mikel for Matic strikes me as a decision one would make a few years ago, which makes sense if a manager hadn't taken and interest in us for a few years.

It worries me that we've hired a coach who has done nothing of note since he left us 6 years ago. Hopefully his decision pays off. It's bold, but not in the way those who wanted Jose out were hoping.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

That's not really true, this Euros will be the first Euros without the Dutch since 1984.

Also missed 2002 WC. 2014 WC squad was an aging one. They just don't have enough quality, and thats why they are not playing Euro's 2016, and not because Hiddink messed up. This Azul guy is actually acting like a fool every single day repeating the same old line.

5 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

Too early to judge but Mikel for Matic strikes me as a decision one would make a few years ago, which makes sense if a manager hadn't taken and interest in us for a few years.

It worries me that we've hired a coach who has done nothing of note since he left us 6 years ago. Hopefully his decision pays off. It's bold, but not in the way those who wanted Jose out were hoping.

350 posts and I'm still expcting a single one that is not about Jose.

Just now, Henrique said:

350 posts and I'm still expcting a single one that is not about Jose.

Best put me on ignore then please. I'll do the same which is a shame since you made an excellent post elsewhere but you seem to have an issue with English supporters. Best wishes for the new year.

In other news it looks like Hazard's reinjured his bottle muscle. He's got more requests for substitutions than he has goals this year. Maybe if he spent more time on keeping himself in top condition.