Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no idea why Oscar is preferred to Pedro. Oscar has been a charlatan for so long now, I can't take him seriously. 

Seems like John Obi is having a Chelsea career renaissance under Guus Hiddink. Not too annoyed or surprised by it, I don't dislike him as a player, he just never works to the tempo of the game, just plays the same way, like an old woman who drives 20mph if she's on a motorway or a busy high street. 

Miserable conditions, scrappy team missing their two best players, brilliant home support roaring their team on...

This has all the ingredients of a loss, I fear. We struggle to pass the ball in perfect conditions. Sweeping wind and heavy rain should be fun...

For me, the team should have been: (both considering logic and reality)

Tibo

Iva - Zouma - Terry - Azpi

Ramires - Mikel

Pedro - Willian - Hazard

Costa

RLC and Remy should play 20 minutes each.

34 minutes ago, Azul said:

Like I said, Hiddink will start the same team over and over again. It will last for around 3 weeks. The guy is absolutely clueless.
Man I feel like shit, I've truly given up on this season after watching the same players for the 3rd time since Guus took over.

Stop the madness. Hiddink failed with Nedherlands, thats just a bad NT anyway. Nothing unusual in Netherlands not qualifying for a big tournament. 

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Stop the madness. Hiddink failed with Nedherlands, thats just a bad NT anyway. Nothing unusual in Netherlands not qualifying for a big tournament. 

That's not really true, this Euros will be the first Euros without the Dutch since 1984.

Just now, Henrique said:

Hahaha whatever bro, you're trying to troll right? If not I couldn't give a damn.