Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why you are so disappointed with that Bamford isn't ineligible to play, as there was a chache to even sit on the bench if he could play. I'm sure Bamford won't be given any chance and he will be shipped to championship with another loan.

Wont hurt for us to buy michy batsuayi. Last time we bought a raw striker from marseille he turned out to be a legend, and I believe he isnt cup tied.its transfer time hope emenali can work his magic

I fancy us to take the 3 points, 1-3 score line. Enjoying the new year positivity thus far, hope it doesn't get curtailed prematurely tomorrow.

always feeling optimistic before the match, but it always seem to screw me up. oh wells, i should just face the match neutrally.

Bolasie and Cabaye being out might mean we actually have a chance here - Palace's home form isn't that great, so we have a chance.

Depends on our forwards taking their chances in front of goal (hopefully for Hazard, he can get a goal and go on a run in 2016)

Bolasie and Cabaye being out might mean we actually have a chance here - Palace's home form isn't that great, so we have a chance.

That's the only reason I think we have a chance at a result in this game. Palace at home are a tough team to go to at the best of times so I think us winning there would be an unlikely result.

Yeah I'm thinking Palarse not only scenting blood , but guts n entrails of a disembowelled team.

I predict if we lose, some here will blame Mourinho :D, and some will say Hiddink is just getting a platinum pension. Lets not forget to look at the players as well....

Anyway hope I am wrong and we embarras the palace 'ultras' n their retarded drummer..

Yeah I'm thinking Palarse not only scenting blood , but guts n entrails of a disembowelled team.

I predict if we lose, some here will blame Mourinho :D, and some will say Hiddink is just getting a platinum pension. Lets not forget to look at the players as well....

Anyway hope I am wrong and we embarras the palace 'ultras' n their retarded drummer..

I'm ready to blame the manager even before the match if I see Ivanovic and Oscar starting.

Norwich and Bournemouth both picked up points. So, we have dropped down to 16th. Interestingly, we're 6 points behind West Brom but only 4 behind Southampton (they are really dropping like flies at the moment). Still sit 3 points above the drop zone though.