• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

Head gone, bottle gone, leg gone. 

Such a shame after last season.

No chance - he was looking lively in the warm up and looked up for it

You have your opinion - I have mine - but calling the player of the season last year a bottler when he walked us to the league - not cool. 

Just now, Styles said:

Oscar going to live off this goal for 2 months.

Can't you just give him some credit? For fuck's sake, he's a Chelsea player. 

The ease with which some people slag the players, the fans in the ground and even some supporters on here is just strange.

Just now, Muzchap said:

No chance - he was looking lively in the warm up and looked up for it

You have your opinion - I have mine - but calling the player of the season last year a bottler when he walked us to the league - not cool. 

I think when everything is going right, he's a great player but you've seen his body language in matches this year. When has he really looked up for it?

Spurs away is the exception I think, when he was the guy who dragged the team forward but I haven't seen much of it since. You think he's not a bottler and that he came into this season in the best possible condition he could be and I respect that, but I disagree.

1 minute ago, Ossie the King said:

The ease with which some people slag the players, the fans in the ground and even some supporters on here is just strange.

Just like you are giving Hazard the benefit of doubt :)

Sorry couldn't resist :)

I'm in a great mood - like how we are playing and 100% agree let's stop the fucking negativity in here and the calling out of players - yes some are shit, but they are trying and they are Chelsea so let's support them :)

Eh? Aren't you in here calling Hazard a bottler for going off injured?

2 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

I think when everything is going right, he's a great player but you've seen his body language in matches this year. When has he really looked up for it?

Spurs away is the exception I think, when he was the guy who dragged the team forward but I haven't seen much of it since. You think he's not a bottler and that he came into this season in the best possible condition he could be and I respect that, but I disagree.

I'm not arguing about previously (I agree), just really annoyed people are jumping on him when he does look injured 

And then saying he's shit and they want him out of the club

Just mind boggling - what is the world coming to :(

Just now, Muzchap said:

Just like you are giving Hazard the benefit of doubt :)

Sorry couldn't resist :)

I'm in a great mood - like how we are playing and 100% agree let's stop the fucking negativity in here and the calling out of players - yes some are shit, but they are trying and they are Chelsea so let's support them :)

It's not easy for me to criticise Eden, but he's been giving less than 100% for about 5 months now and has asked to be subbed twice in the last two weeks. 

I get your point and I'd make the same but I'd give him credit when he deserved it.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

Eh? Aren't you in here calling Hazard a bottler for going off injured?

I have done and I explained above my reasons, but I'd also give him credit when he does well.

Not a personal attack, I just think we should all pull together and take a leaf out of those supporters at the game.

When Frank was here we'd say that was arriving perfectly timed to slot home the ball. Halcyon days of old eh?

Hmmmm....comparing Oscar to Frank...

I'm pretty sure the only similarities are the number 8 on the back mate. Oscar is the type of player who only has his tail up when the team are winning, whereas we all know what type of player Frank was for us. 

Funny coming from you since you want to criticise Hazard to the hilt when he's playing injured. Fact is, Oscar has always been this bad but Hazard's previous form does not even buy time with some fans for a bad patch of form during a difficult time. Maybe you just don't like him because he pushed away your idol Mourinho?