Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

New year and hopefully nothing like last years ass whooping from spurs which showed how overrated we were. We have to spend this window. Barcelona had messi and neymar and still bought suarez. They won the treble last year and bought arda turan. The fact is you have to improve your team at every chance. We need a striker that can make costa feel threatened. Remy and falcao are never healthy and pose no threat to costa. We also need a strong defensive midfielder ala essien or makelele. Matic is not phyical, ramires and fabregas are not holding midfielders. Hopefully we get alex texeira and honestly what use is falcao to this team and why did jose buy him. He did absolutely nothing at man u last year.

My team for crystal palace

courtois

Ivanovic zouma terry azpi

Ramires. Mikel. Matic

Willian. Costa. Hazard

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Diego focuses on playing Football we can win this game. Without him on form, our chances of getting 3 points are very close to zero.

I think, at least for the remainder of this season, Costa will focus more on football than being annoying. Hiddink has already made it clear he will not stand for any fighting and shit from him :)

I would love to see Bamford given a game. OK he's inelegible against Palace, but he should be given a run in the first team. Falcao is not one for the future, looks like Remy has had enough, so lets give the guy a chance off the bench soon. In all fairness, can he do any worse than Falcao who is costing us an arm and a leg?

As for the Palace game.....Dont play a false nine, it doesn't work...Shows the opposition our hand and when we play it we dont score. I seriously think we can get a result at Palace, but we must play Costa up front.

Courtois

Aspi Zouma Terry Baba

Matic Fabregas

Willian Hazard Pedro

Costa

I'm going to give Fabregas ONE LAST CHANCE to prove he's the star he's paid to be........DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

The day Zaha turns into Ronaldo. Bolasie megs Ivanovic, as he runs past him, pulls his pants down, blows him a kiss and scores.

fortunately, bolasie is unavailable, as are wickham, sako and cabaye

So why is Bamford ineligible against Palace considering he's come back on loan from there? Had no idea that would be a rule...

If it was up to the club managment, they would rule that a loan player can never play at the club again. Because that what happens anyway.

It's a fucking crime how those clowns are (not) using the best academy in the world.

Happy new year to my blues brothers around the world. Still five hours away in Newyork but the festivities have begun. May this year be blessed and prosperous to you and your family.

2015 is history. Lets go Chelseaaa!!!!!