Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

We are so fucked. No Matic, we have Fabregas in midfield next to Mikel, we have Ivanovic at RB and Azpi at LB... Hiddink needs to start changing up the team. Although with no Cabaye, Wickham and Bolasie, we might not lose after all.

Loftus-Cheek needs to come on as well and get some more minutes. #2minutesaddedon <3

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy with Fabregas in as we need him to unlock the opposition but I would have rathered Oscar been dropped and had Mikel and Matic just behind him. Really confused about that because he had a very good game against United.

Like I said, Hiddink will start the same team over and over again. It will last for around 3 weeks. The guy is absolutely clueless.
Man I feel like shit, I've truly given up on this season after watching the same players for the 3rd time since Guus took over.

Topic back to normal. 

Matic is paying the price for his howler in United game.

Mikel is a Hiddink favorite, but we all know Ramires should not be sitting in the bench and he belongs to the starting line up.

Oscar was terrible against United, but facing United at OT is always an unusual game. This is his ideal kind of game, and he definetely should be starting this one.

5-1 final result.

16 hours ago, Jason said:

Here's a stat...or two:

1. Crystal Palace can become the first club to complete the Premier League double over Chelsea since Liverpool achieved it in 2011/12 (lost 2-1 at home and 4-1 away).

2. Crystal Palace can become the first London club to complete the Premier League double over Chelsea since Arsenal did it in 2003/04 (lost 2-1 home and away).

Starting to look more n more likely