Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you saying we should take a kid who has played 9 times and hasn't ever scored in the PL ahead of Remy/Falcao and last resort Hazard as a false 9 to be our second choice in case Costa or the rest of them gets injured? Not a chance.

We are fighting a relegation battle right now unfortunately. We need to score goals to stay up. Although Hazard hasn't score this season I'd back him to score for Chelsea before Bamford, I mean these guys are proven top players. Sure if we were like 10th and comfortable okay maybe time to introduce guys like Bamford since Hiddink is only in charge short term but we are not 10th and we are in a relegation battle.

No..just saying that you dont know whether Hazard, Falcao and Remy are better...just like Spurs didnt know with Kane.

This is for 3rd or 2nd strikers position.

And as for battling matches because of position we are in.......the kid was player of the year in a tough championship beating players that are doing really well at Watford, Bournmouth etc...

So if Remy or Falcao or both have to leave then Bamford should have a shot at being back up striker.

Bamford doesn't need to be a Harry Kane story to get the nod ahead of a player who didn't score for 30 games.

I rather have Begovic up front than Hazard.

wasnt meant like that.....

talking long term by giving him a shot....nothing to lose if Costa is unavailable if the rumours of Remy going are true

It's not over for Chelsea to took the fourth place but it will be very hard for them bescause they have lose so many games this season but now they must win matches that they have left

Think we need to win about 14/19 games to have any chance of top4.Lets win on Sunday and go game by game.

We should won these two games to think about top4. If we will losing game like these we will end at 10th place.... Only in CL we can do something but in this case will be hard as fck...

No changes no new results. We are just consequent, 1win per month.

I think it's wrong attitude to look at the point gap to top four. Let's rather analyse teams.

Arsenal, City - never gonna catch them.

Leicester - they already have too much points and there are no signs of dropping good form.

Tottenham - in best run, best form, some are saying they have best defense in league, Carragher even said they can win the league. Hech, they are only 4 points off top, so why not?

Don't actually know how can anyone really think that we can catch top 4.

I think it's wrong attitude to look at the point gap to top four. Let's rather analyse teams.

Arsenal, City - never gonna catch them.

Leicester - they already have too much points and there are no signs of dropping good form.

Tottenham - in best run, best form, some are saying they have best defense in league, Carragher even said they can win the league. Hech, they are only 4 points off top, so why not?

Don't actually know how can anyone really think that we can catch top 4.

is it ok to have the attitude that we are going to win the CL and FA Cup? ;-)

I know what you are saying above, but one thing about being fans/supporters is that until its mathmatically impossible, its good to wish/dream about it and I actually think that it is the right attitude to have

Why would you not start Diego?

Come on. Costa has to start after his 2 goals against Watford. And RLC is not going to start. We all should know that by now.

no striker?

honestly thought it was another red and a 3 game ban. my bad..