Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stats said jose used to throw the players under the bus publicly.

what exactly in my post hypocritical there.

jose publicly ALWAYS hyped the players. gave them the credit.

even remy or RLC. how he actually treated them was crap. but publicly (even after the spat with costa), he barely ever critisized the players. the only 2 instances i remember is RLC and hazard (after the semi loss). and the last weekend.

Again, I'm not talking about that post specifically. I'm saying in general. You were one the biggest Mourinho out critic on the board for ages, and a lot of the stuff you've been saying recently is just funny considering that.

CANT BELEAVE HOW GOOD WE ARE PLAYING - this is mad compared to the whole of this season, this maybe down to sunderland not playing to good but we are passing, tackling, shooting

what a difference a manager getting fired makes?

Don't be so euforic,we are good but we are playing against worst team of the Premier League.

Second,for me,its normal that players are now giving more because they know they are next to be blamed if somethings get wrong.

Im glad we are winning too but lets wait until Man.U then we can talk more precisely.

That was a great move.

The players are playing free and they look loose.

I guess it helps when there isn't somebody screaming at them from the touchline micromanaging their every move.

The players are playing good just because they don't have a manager they didn't like. Oh these backstabbers, They tried to sack the one man who always stood by them always prevented them from criticism and this is what Mourinho got in return. Good that Mourinho went away, these players don't deserve the world's greatest manager

In hindsight, if we had done this managerial change a few weeks ago I think we would have cruised past Bournemouth and possibly got points against Leicester too. Hindsight is a big thing. Anyway, no matter what people say, Mourinho got extended time to sort his mess out and that never happened. So happy to see a response and for once this season in the PL, we have actually had an excellent first half. No exaggeration. I have been waiting to see a first half like this all season.

What an early set-piece goal and fortunate deflection presenting a golden opportunity can do to a team. Playing football becomes so much easier then.

Oscar. What the heck? I haven't seen him play with such ease in loooooooooooooooooooooong time. He's moving into all the right positions. I used to praise him for that and it's back. And pulling of all kinds of flicks. He actually took charge of midfield and is bossing it. Shocking. Turned back the time here.

This is such a relief. We deserve a performance like this. Sunderland is terrible and they're getting the treatment they deserve. It has also brought up the fun level.

Anyone else notice the excessive touching? Hugs, pats, high fives... Trying so hard to convince everyone that everything is all right. It's not a bad thing but I think it looks forced. Too much.

And maybe that Oscar lad now has the chance to develop into the player we all thought he will become without all the constraints put on him by Mourinho.

I'd laugh so hard if that happened. I hung in there but I've given up already.

This is nothing though. Fortunate circumstances. I wouldn't read anything into today's performance.

The attacking players know they can play with more freedom and can be more flashy without having to worry about getting a bollcking from Jose for not tracking back, or losing the ball in a dangerous place. Oscar was under the most pressure, Jose demands a lot from his number 10, it's less about flair and more about workrate and 'balance'.

The attacking players know they can play with more freedom and can be more flashy without having to worry about getting a bollcking from Jose for not tracking back, or losing the ball in a dangerous place.

and thats why they look so different ,, not just one player but all

The players are playing good just because they don't have a manager they didn't like. Oh these backstabbers, They tried to sack the one man who always stood by them always prevented them from criticism and this is what Mourinho got in return. Good that Mourinho went away, these players don't deserve the world's greatest manager

World's greatest? Haha.

No comment.

Again, I'm not talking about that post specifically. I'm saying in general. You were one the biggest Mourinho out critic on the board for ages, and a lot of the stuff you've been saying recently is just funny considering that.

as for my posts now, i again dont see the hypocrisy. the players clearly were not playing "for him". no matter what the issue, players should be keeping the club's best interest in front. so u can read my posts to muzchap in the cesc thread and they would all say the same. if jose deserves the sack (and yes he does) then so do some players.

i had edited my previos post. so would just copy paste.

never said that he did not deserve the sack. he deserved it right after the WBA game.but the current circumstances and now the way the players are playing simply show that his sacking goes a lot deeper than just poor results.