Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of people here are pretty stupid. They witnessing prove that players were deliberately underperforming but still they choose to blame Mourinho. Muppets.

Sunderland are awful. This doesn't prove much at all. Any team naturally want to prove themselves when anything like this happens.

You used to be one of the biggest Mourinho out critics on the forum, most of the things you're saying right now are just very hypocritical.

LOL. i used to blame him for over protecting his players. the cescs, the ivanovics, the costas, the oscars. how is that hypocrtical?

when has jose publicly thrown the players under the bus?

You used to be one of the biggest Mourinho out critics on the forum, most of the things you're saying right now are just very hypocritical.

To me he's just a wum. Always like to create conflicts, that's what he likes.

they are attacking players well majority of them. It must have been shit for them having to do so much defensive work. It's not mourinhos style to play attacking football. Well at least we know to get an attacking minded manager but not some brainless tactician.

Still shame on them for not performing for Jose