Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before yesterday, Terry has actually been quite good in the recent matches even though he has had a poor season but if we are talking about moving on, I think it is time we start going with Cahill and Zouma. I see Savage has reiginited his fued with Terry but he is right in saying that we looked much better when he came off. He ducked away from the ball for Vardy's goal and I don't why. Someone as experienced as him should have known to go head first. Not that much people have even picked up on it but he was at fault for the first goal completely. He is 35 and I don't think he should be playing every game. I would like to see Cahill and Zouma on Saturday tbh. They were fine against Spurs and next season unless we buy a new CB we probably will see more of them and while top 4 looks untenable maybe we should see more of these two.

LOL. so not ready for this shit. meh. gonna lose again.

tibo

azpi zouma GC baba

matic RLC

pedro willian kenedy

remy

costa - fuck off

hazard - fuck off

cesc - fuck off

oscar - should not even get on the reserves team.

enough is enough. fuck jose if any of costa, hazard, cesc, oscar and iva start.

RLC, Baba and Kenedy have to start. Give them a fair shake because the first teamers playing ahead of them have just been beyond awful.

Musonda and Traore should be on the bench at the very least too, both great talents that we should give a shot to.

Only players who deserve to start on the back of their performances this season are Courtois, Willian and Zouma. Everyone else is likely only going to start due to lack of competition for their places.

Mou simply cannot start the usual suspects in the already outdated 4-2-3-1 again, he has to see that it would just end badly yet again.

tibo

azpi zouma GC baba

matic RLC

pedro willian kenedy

remy

costa - fuck off

hazard - fuck off

cesc - fuck off

Costa actually looked ok yesterday. Needs striking support up top - 4-4-2; short term Remy long term Griezzy.

I also wouldn't be too annoyed if Iva starts; he's ridden out his worst form and despite losing a yard in fairness to him for the first time I have to say it was JT and Azpi's side letting in the goals.

I would prefer to see Iva and Kenedy as fullbacks.

Lighten up people, it's Sunderland at home, we might actually win. We are due our solitary W this month, this might be it. Watford will be more difficult and United away nearly impossible despite their injury woes, so we must grab all three here to keep the spectacular run of one win a month going.

Prediction: 1-0 Chels, scorer O.G.

Somewhere in parallel universe where I am the manager, this is the team going to be put out:

Courtois

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

Cheeks - Mikel - Ramires

Willian - Remy - Kenedy

Costa actually looked ok yesterday. Needs striking support up top - 4-4-2; short term Remy long term Griezzy.

I also wouldn't be too annoyed if Iva starts; he's ridden out his worst form and despite losing a yard in fairness to him for the first time I have to say it was JT and Azpi's side letting in the goals.

I would prefer to see Iva and Kenedy as fullbacks.

costa was useless yesterday. a striker who cant create, wont stay in the box, cant win a header.

our problem is our mid. sacrificing another midfielder to keep a useless fighting machine up top is something we dont need.

iva is 31, and should not get a contract extension. baba is 21 and probably has got a future at the club.

also, mahrez has pretty much terrorized every defender, not a surprise he did it with JT and azpi too. bless our stars that he did not target iva.

kenedy should start as a LW.

tibo

azpi zouma GC baba

matic RLC

pedro willian kenedy

remy

costa - fuck off

hazard - fuck off

cesc - fuck off

its a good team, maybe push pedro up with remy, and make it a 2. But jose is probably too cowardly, even after admitting top 4 is gone, he will continue to drag our heels with oscar and co