Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro, Oscar, Matic, and Cesc...wow. Look like different players.

Costa's best game in ages. He's actually playing as a striker! Who would've thought that works?

Well to be fair it has always work in any team.

It's not just us but any team you fire a coach you have that instant improvement...for a while.

And again let's not forget how much Mourinho ex Chelsea improve when he left attacking wise, likewise at Real Madrid.

The players are playing good just because they don't have a manager they didn't like. Oh these backstabbers, They tried to sack the one man who always stood by them always prevented them from criticism and this is what Mourinho got in return. Good that Mourinho went away, these players don't deserve the world's greatest manager

Jesus Christ.

I'd laugh so hard if that happened. I hung in there but I've given up already.

This is nothing though. Fortunate circumstances. I wouldn't read anything into today's performance.

Let's see what happens, mate. I won't be surprised if Oscar plays his best football in a Chelsea shirt from now till May.

That was a great move.

The players are playing free and they look loose.

I guess it helps when there isn't somebody screaming at them from the touchline micromanaging their every move.

Mourinho gone and suddenly Oscar has wings, suddenly costa is playing good. That could be mere coincidence but i just have a feeling #Campaign against Mourinho

It's getting ridiculous, the pro/anti Mourinho posts. Seriously you do expect answers from a game vs Sunderland who btw are utter shit, at home, after all this shitstorm week, Drogba coming in and the president himself shaking up the players in training? I swear if this was 0-2 you would find something else to say, "mourinho toxic still with us" or "it's clear mourinho isn't at fault here he is gone" etc... Seriously i think it's embarrassing.

Don't jump on the bandwagon and think just because we are winning 2-0 against Sunderland, that it proves it was Mourinho's fault.

1 Sunderland are one of the very few teams in the league that have performed worse than us this season

2 Regardless of what way you swing it, the whole dressing room will be charged up. Just like the fans. Some are delighted, some are furious. Mourinho's boys will be angry. The ones that are happy to see the back of him will be delighted. Transfer the emotion to the pitch and finally we have some passion.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Regardless of what you think of Mourinho, anyone that wasn't performing because they don't like the manager can GTF as well. They've let the club and the fans down because of a personal issue they have. They get paid £200k a week to do a job. Go f**king do it. Mourinho or no Mourinho.

Hopefully Steve is telling the boys not to relent and to get after them as if we're 0-0 in the second half.

One of Mourinho's biggest annoyances is settling for results far too early. Fucking hammer them!

First thing let's remember this is Sunderland.

But you can see the difference in attitude, not because they didn't want to play for Mourinho. The attitude now is let's win this game and attack, under Mou the attitude was let's not lose or mess up. Completely different, brings a different level of confidence.

Let's see what happens, mate. I won't be surprised if Oscar plays his best football in a Chelsea shirt from now till May.

You could argue he just flipped the one poor half season, one good half season routine.

I hope you're right.

Mourinho was becoming a cancer to the team. There is proof about his 3 rd season syndrome. I just picture him as that wife u get married to and after 3 years u want a divirce bcoz all she does is drain the love out of u. Same thing happened in madrid and the next year carlo won them the champions league. Even the first time he got fired we made it to the champoions league final. Sorry jose u are special but also have your flaws like all humans.

Who will the José out mob blame if the players down tools during the next managers tenure? I mean clearly this performance is because the shackles of Mourinho have been let off rather than the squad just putting in the levels of intensity and enthusiasm that should come as standard.