Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Players really wanted to get rid of Mourinho. U cant play so much better in 3-4 days.

Sell Hazard and Fabregas

Sell them! They might play well!

My guess is still that if things are not going well, you'd want to punch Mourinho in the face if you had to spend more than 5 minutes in a locker room with him. Never gave himself any of the blame. Anywhere, ever.

There aren't any real toxic players in this group, the toxic one was the manager.

I have mixed feelings over this performance...

.. of course I'm happy that we're winning a game, but two things spring to mind.. Sunderland are shit this season anyway, plus is there any reason why Ivanovic and Fabregas have suddenly upped their game?? Oh yeah that's right, because Jose isn't in the dugout, and won't be forever!!

You know what? I don't care anymore as managers are easily disposable this day and age.

It's not right but I still don't care.

I just want to win and enjoy the game regardless who's in the seat.

The Players really wanted to get rid of Mourinho. U cant play so much better in 3-4 days.

Sell Hazard and Fabregas

I disagree with you.

For me it was either them or Jose Mourinho.

Roman stood by his players, selling both parties would hurt us lot.

I don't like their behaviour but their footballing skills are exceptional.

They will stay imo.

They have to turn it on, but they are doing it now.

Possibly. He threw players under the bus. Did not give much public backing to his players and I think most players have been panicking about what to do when they receive the ball. The atmosphere between players and managers was not good and that can provide a negative atmosphere. As I said before, I don't think it takes a genius to get us performing again. We have quality players here.

Frankly, the squad is easily the TOP 3 in England and easily TOP 10 in the world.

Contrary to popular belief amongst the Mourinho lovers, I never thought the squad needed any major surgery or culling. More like replacements for aging players and a few quality additions. The rest can be filled by the best youth team in Europe.

seriosly dude?

this is just not fair.

jose ALWAYS supported the players. he took teh blame on himself. he blamed the refs but never nver the players until last weekend.

this is so not fair to him. anyone will vouch that jose always backed his players and came up with the most ridiculous excuses to prevent them from being targeted.

He criticicized Hazard. Humiliated Matic. He backed them more last season than this season. Maybe it is not fair but as a whole I don't think is behaviour has been examplary this season and the way he treated certain players I did not agree with. You used to say this yourself before now.

I disagree with you.

For me it was either them or Jose Mourinho.

Roman stood by his players, selling both parties would hurt us lot.

I don't like their behaviour but their footballing skills are exceptional.

They will stay imo.

They have to turn it on, but they are doing it now.

so the next time things dont go their way, they can stop giving a shit about the club and start performing shit again?

seriosly dude?

this is just not fair.

jose ALWAYS supported the players. he took teh blame on himself. he blamed the refs but never nver the players until last weekend.

this is so not fair to him. anyone will vouch that jose always backed his players and came up with the most ridiculous excuses to prevent them from being targeted.

You used to be one of the biggest Mourinho out critics on the forum, most of the things you're saying right now are just very hypocritical.