Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think we look that way because the players feel free? You're giving too much credit to Holland, I think.

No way he changed the tactics that much.

The shackles have been removed and they can play free today with no repercussions.

Just find it odd as soon as Jose's gone they remember how to play.

Don't listen to the hypocrites.

3 months of moaning when we won because Mourinho was 'clueless' yet against the fans who see rat players that put relegation like results ahead of the club.

Anyone have a good HD stream by the way? The one that was linked on the thread earlier was blocked and now I'm watching on a bit of a shitty one.

http://www.vipleague.me/football/311406/1/chelsea-vs-sunderland-live-stream-online.html Not the best quality, but it works.

Do you really think we look that way because the players feel free? You're giving too much credit to Holland, I think.

No way he changed the tactics that much.

With Mou we would sit back after first goal, but we are still looking for 3rd.

Just find it odd as soon as Jose's gone they remember how to play.

No it happens every time Mourinho leaves.

Look at Chelsea how they played post Mourinho.

You can even look at the Liverpool games in cl when we play them to see the difference.

Take a look at Madrid as well.

It's Mourinho that puts shackles on their teams.

Anyhow the mourinho chants are alright. It was the same for rdm chants. They lasted a bit before people moving on.

Good thing is that it's not bad like when Benitez took over, that was toxic.

This is cake.

Toxic atmosphere and plus he never has been really one known for attractive football. Loving it.

so he told the team to not press/dont play with pace/he asked cesc to lose every second pass/he asked costa to miss 90% of his 1v1s?

He won us three league titles.

It's the first game and we appreciate his work. It's a goodbye...

When you win us titles, i personally sing your name

Haha! I'll throw in my application for the permanent job so you can buddy! I think Roman will be impressed with my form on Football Manager!