• Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supported? Only Diego get some chant from fans in this season. Now we need to group up, not to separate each other. But ok, some fans can be piss off after this all staff. Jose also isnt clear in this mess so... dont look like united fans now or when they had Moyes.

I just wish that Guus get some part of support that fans give Jose on Stamford :)

All the players who have songs have had them sung.....especially away games

But I will throw this back at you as you reckon only Costa gets a chant....how do you know?

Guus got fantastic support last time he was here

Mourinho is still the Emperor with no clothes and some still refuse to acknowledge that he was the worst manager in European football this season and perhaps the worst manager in the world for the 2015/2016 season. He did less with more better than anyone else.

Was he alone, no? The poor summer transfer window ensured Chelsea wasn't going to win the league, but there was still enough to finish top 4.

Mourinho basically killed the confidence of the team and made the environment so toxic that few if any could play at full form.

Why people don't want to accept this is beyond me. After all the same thing happened at Real Madrid only a few years earlier.

Mourinho is still the Emperor with no clothes and some still refuse to acknowledge that he was the worst manager in European football this season and perhaps the worst manager in the world for the 2015/2016 season. He did less with more better than anyone else.

Was he alone, no? The poor summer transfer window ensured Chelsea wasn't going to win the league, but there was still enough to finish top 4.

Mourinho basically killed the confidence of the team and made the environment so toxic that few if any could play at full form.

Why people don't want to accept this is beyond me. After all the same thing happened at Real Madrid only a few years earlier.

At the end of the day if you don't want to play for the manager then you play for the fans. You may hate your boss at work but I'm fairly sure you don't deliberately be shit for 6 months to get him sacked - you get sacked.

Jose is a fan favourite, turning on him was never going to be a popular decision.

But I will throw this back at you as you reckon only Costa gets a chant....how do you know?

Because its only heard. I know all have their songs but why only Costa was so loud? What is different between him than Hazard or Oscar?

But back to main case, what Costa, Hazard and Fabregas did to sack Jose? Play badly? Turn squad against Jose?

Because its only heard. I know all have their songs but why only Costa was so loud? What is different between him than Hazard or Oscar?

But back to main case, what Costa, Hazard and Fabregas did to sack Jose? Play badly? Turn squad against Jose?

Just easier to pick out on tv with that chant..and easier for JCL's to join in with.i.e. Chelsea chelsea chant also easier but Carefree is sung with more gusto but doesnt come over as loud on tv

Strong rumours of palpable discord ;-)

Urm...didnt both have time on the bench recently?

Recently? Fabregas few times was on bench but it was clear he is under form but Jose picked him to many time. Costa was dropped 1/2 times? And he once showed his angry. But he played many matches when Remy was fit.

But it's still supposition. We cant know what really had done between Jose and players.

Usually im very passionate about Chelsea, thinking about the team all the time, reading everything related to the club... but this season i felt like i lost my Chelsea.

I just watched the games, sometimes got a bit mad, but tbh i wasnt too bothered. I just knew we're shit and nothing will change, and all of our big plans/fantasies about the club have gone to trash... the skies have fallen and nothing will be the same from now on.

Today i felt like my Chelsea is back, for a bit. I reacted to our goals, i was nervous about Sunderland's attacks... i felt like it was way more than just 4 months since i cared.

I was a big fan of Mourinho, and i still want him to succeed, but it came to the point that i couldnt see him anymore.

It was a nice start today, but the players have to continue. Its their crucial moment.

About the fans in the bridge, i think its embarrassing, makes Chelsea looks so small, like we are Mourinho FC and not a serious club. Its a cult like someone here said.

But its the same fans who sang to Lampard 5 minutes after he stubbed them in the back by going to City trying to win the league over us, his fans.

Some of our fans are so over reliant.

I didn't express myself correctly i'm afraid, i meant to say you shouldn't replace facts for opinions.

Having an opinion that some players have done nothing wrong and others have without knowing for sure is wrong

good to know... I was afraid for a moment.

But I think I made myself clear I don't think anything I said is a fact (never is) just my opinion. Everyone will have an opinion about what happened. None could be right.

We should just leave all this shit behind and move on. Mourinho is definitely responsible for some of the shit we are in, the name of the club in all kind of controversy. So at least let's move to hopefully some drama free months. It might be refreshing, but I'm still mad and disappointed at the players' behavior.

Recently? Fabregas few times was on bench but it was clear he is under form but Jose picked him to many time. Costa was dropped 1/2 times? And he once showed his angry. But he played many matches when Remy was fit.

But it's still supposition. We cant know what really had done between Jose and players.

We will never know the full truth but match going support that follow Chelsea are very forgiving.

They support their own through thick and thin....Torres being a prime example when it would have been easy to turn on him.

Today was a rare occassion....just to let them know that the club is also about the fans and they had better not forget that.

They will all be cheered again soon...dont worry about that.

Lets hope this wakes a couple of them up and they put in decent shifts

We will never know the full truth but match going support that follow Chelsea are very forgiving.

They support their own through thick and thin....Torres being a prime example when it would have been easy to turn on him.

Today was a rare occassion....just to let them know that the club is also about the fans and they had better not forget that.

They will all be cheered again soon...dont worry about that.

Lets hope this wakes a couple of them up and they put in decent shifts

Pretty much. See Man Utd, booed their whole team off for the second consecutive match. We've been far shitter than that but it only took the sacking to finally release some anger.

Next match will be far more unified - although the Jose chants will probably stay a little longer.