• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Thise ruffians in the shed eh....not like us cultured mob in MHL ;-)

Not a fan of there anymore... last time I went in there with my dad this ginger prick behind told me to sit down and stop singing and my dad got sent out for having a fag at the back!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit late as I had to leave right after the final whistle. Happy with the win and happy with the way we've played.

I'm nobody to judge the loyal match going fans, but their attitude was wrong IMHO. Eden, Cesc, Diego Costa rats according to who? Some deluded journalists trying to sell their papers? Come on... They'd look like fools if someone comes in three years time and reveals those players' name and none of them is Eden, Cesc and Diego Costa.

Azpilicueta has not bombed forward that much since his Marseille days and you tell me it's not Mourinho's fault? Give me a break.

He's restricted so many players from offensive duties and now that he's gone they felt it's the right moment to relax for a bit and play their natural game, but still it's their fault right?

HOW THE HELL WAS CHELSEA SUPPOSED TO PLAY LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY IF MOURINHO DID NOT LET THEM PLAY LIKE THAT? They should have what? Tell Mourinho they are not following his 19th century tactics and will play the way they want from now on? Would not have that been a dressing room riot as well?

Oscar was all about backheel one-twos and rabona crosses yesterday. His best game in a long while. Wonder why is that? It's so easy to play your game when you have a plethora of teammates in front of you and you're not made to run like a rabid dog in defense over and over again.

Read Rummenigge's statement on Van Gaal's sacking at Bayern, especially the attitude part. You could as well replace "Van Gaal" with "Mourinho". It's the exact same situation. It all stays in the attitude - managers like Mourinho and Van Gaal have to have success. Otherwise they loose everything because of their disgraceful antics.

Not a fan of there anymore... last time I went in there with my dad this ginger prick behind told me to sit down and stop singing and my dad got sent out for having a fag at the back!

Since Jose had a pop about atmosphere ...we are allowed to stand all game now.

MHL 12 and 13 can be a good crack...even the stewards have been laid back

I've been thinking this through and I came to realize that it's Mourinho's fault. At least most of it. He clearly lost it at a certain point. He lost it. Things were going great, we won the league, we were good. But something happened. And I tend to put the blame on him because I remember most of the times when he made all of us look like pathetic fools by giving scandalous statements after we lost games. Remember how many times he blamed the referees, the opponents, the pundits, the players, basically everyone else but himself? Imagine if he's like that in the locker room too. Imagine if his tactics prove to be wrong, but he blames you, as a player, for everything. You can't just accept everything. At a certain point, things go too far. Just like Mourinho went too far with his press statements. And looking back at these two and a half seasons, one league title and one Capital One Cup don't seem to be enough. It just doesn't justify all the sacrifices that we made under him. We sacrificed the club's image, we sacrificed enjoyable football, we sacrificed a lot. I am sorry, but that's how I see things. He's good, but not THAT good.

Good honest and factual post. And true.....Nice one.

Bit late as I had to leave right after the final whistle. Happy with the win and happy with the way we've played.

I'm nobody to judge the loyal match going fans, but their attitude was wrong IMHO. Eden, Cesc, Diego Costa rats according to who? Some deluded journalists trying to sell their papers? Come on... They'd look like fools if someone comes in three years time and reveals those players' name and none of them is Eden, Cesc and Diego Costa.

Azpilicueta has not bombed forward that much since his Marseille days and you tell me it's not Mourinho's fault? Give me a break.

He's restricted so many players from offensive duties and now that he's gone they felt it's the right moment to relax for a bit and play their natural game, but still it's their fault right?

HOW THE HELL WAS CHELSEA SUPPOSED TO PLAY LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY IF MOURINHO DID NOT LET THEM PLAY LIKE THAT? They should have what? Tell Mourinho they are not following his 19th century tactics and will play the way they want from now on? Would not have that been a dressing room riot as well?

Oscar was all about backheel one-twos and rabona crosses yesterday. His best game in a long while. Wonder why is that? It's so easy to play your game when you have a plethora of teammates in front of you and you're not made to run like a rabid dog in defense over and over again.

Read Rummenigge's statement on Van Gaal's sacking at Bayern, especially the attitude part. You could as well replace "Van Gaal" with "Mourinho". It's the exact same situation. It all stays in the attitude - managers like Mourinho and Van Gaal have to have success. Otherwise they loose everything because of their disgraceful antics.

It also helped that Sunderland were pure shite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During World War One, a lof of German officers were jews. Germany's defeat was a big problem for the German people because the were bred to the notion that Germans were the strongest people etc..., that is, they were the superior race. Since they were the strongest, how could they lose against those frog-eaters and tea-drinkers ? Two options : either because the 'German myth' was not true ; or they were non-German 'traitors' within the ranks. Since it was rather problematic for people that had presumed for many year that their country and race was the best, it was more convenient to opt for the second option, that is the non-German traitors.

For this purpose, jews were designated as these non-German traitors as they suited the role pretty finely. They were deemed as not 'fully Germans'. And because of that, they neither were strong enough (they were piano players, no conquerors—that is, they were 'pussies') and nor did they care enough to not let down Germany. So that's it, they were the culprits. It had to be them because it was impossible for the German race to lose against French or British (and these filfy slaves).

We are today in the same situation. You have people that label some of our players as 'rats', 'snakes' and 'traitors'. They do so because it is too difficult for them to accept the fact that the myth—i.e. the myth that Mourinho can do no wrong, that he is the best, that he is Chelsea and that he was here to create a dynastie—they believed in for the past three years is naught but a myth. Because it is too difficult to accept that what they dreamed to be true is no longer there, they come up with easy-made excuses : if it did no work, it has to be because of external elements, that is, non-Chels' traitors. And that's how people elaborate stupid theories such as 'Fabregas the snake'—a theory that is proven wrong a few hours after by Mourinho himself.

By the way, before anyone uses the 'offended' posture (i.e. 'you compare us with Nazi ?!!'), I am not implying that these people will end-up killing jews like Nazis. I am just comparing two tribal and primal reactions that make no sens at the exception of hiding one's desilusion. To be honest, this whole affair is pretty stupid and appealing..

During World War One, a lof of German officers were jews. Germany's defeat was a big problem for the German people because the were bred to the notion that Germans were the strongest people etc..., that is, they were the superior race. Since they were the strongest, how could they lose against those frog-eaters and tea-drinkers ? Two options : either because the 'German myth' was not true ; or they were non-German 'traitors' within the ranks. Since it was rather problematic for people that had presumed for many year that their country and race was the best, it was more convenient to opt for the second option, that is the non-German traitors.

For this purpose, jews were designated as these non-German traitors as they suited the role pretty finely. They were deemed as not 'fully Germans'. And because of that, they neither were strong enough (they were piano players, no conquerors—that is, they were 'pussies') and nor did they care enough to not let down Germany. So that's it, they were the culprits. It had to be them because it was impossible for the German race to lose against French or British (and these filfy slaves).

We are today in the same situation. You have people that label some of our players as 'rats', 'snakes' and 'traitors'. They do so because it is too difficult for them to accept the fact that the myth—i.e. the myth that Mourinho can do no wrong, that he is the best, that he is Chelsea and that he was here to create a dynastie—they believed in for the past three years is naught but a myth. Because it is too difficult to accept that what they dreamed to be true is no longer there, they come up with easy-made excuses : if it did no work, it has to be because of external elements, that is, non-Chels' traitors. And that's how people elaborate stupid theories such as 'Fabregas the snake'—a theory that is proven wrong a few hours after by Mourinho himself.

By the way, before anyone uses the 'offended' posture (i.e. 'you compare us with Nazi ?!!'), I am not implying that these people will end-up killing jews like Nazis. I am just comparing two tribal and primal reactions that make no sens at the exception of hiding one's desilusion. To be honest, this whole affair is pretty stupid and appealing..

Brilliantly put.

Little bit extreme. There is obviously a middle ground that many were to blame but now we're in a position where we're listless and have no identity as a club. But it's easier for people to take extreme sides and use nazi analogies to make their point.

It did indeed but whould Chelsea have played the same football with Mourinho in charge? Me thinks not.

Which raises an interesting point that if Steve Holland could institute such a change in such a small period of time then why isn't he getting much support to be interim coach?

Brilliantly put.

Thanks. And at the end of the day, we don't need to elaborate theories that we would label in French 'à dormir debout'. Had Mourinho built a dinasty over 10 years while winning trophies and playing good football adn creating the so sought-after 'stability', everyone would have been happy. But that's no the case and it was not going to happen. We have players that have their qualities and their limitations just as Mourinho has his own qualities and limitations. It happens that Mourinho has not 'long-term' within his range of qualities, and that his qualities did not work any longer with our squad and project, leaving only his limitations to be expressed. So yeah, that's life—it was not working any longer regardless of people interest or good-will or passion.

Thanks. And at the end of the day, we don't need to elaborate theories that we would label in French 'à dormir debout'. Had Mourinho built a dinasty over 10 years while winning trophies and playing good football adn creating the so sought-after 'stability', everyone would have been happy. But that's no the case and it was not going to happen. We have players that have their qualities and their limitations just as Mourinho has his own qualities and limitations. It happens that Mourinho has not 'long-term' within his range of qualities, and that his qualities did not work any longer with our squad and project, leaving only his limitations to be expressed. So yeah, that's life—it was not working any longer regardless of people interest or good-will or passion.

Now dont fuck off for months Peace ..

Ultimately, that is the truth.

Mourinho is not a long-term manager and he never will be. His entire style of management is predicated on the short-term and getting the absolute maximum by any means necessary. This is the same thing many people accuse of our board i.e. too short-term, no plan, winging it etc...Mourinho is the embodiment of that.

Little bit extreme. There is obviously a middle ground that many were to blame but now we're in a position where we're listless and have no identity as a club. But it's easier for people to take extreme sides and use nazi analogies to make their point.

I have already answered to these 'extreme accusations' in my last paragraph. Germans did what they did and we did what we did. I was not comparing us to what they did. I was merely comparing two process that led two groups of people to hate two other groups of people in extreme proportions. In that, the comparisons stand to be relevant and are not extreme. In the first case (Germany), the collision between reality and myth led a group of people to extreme absurdity. That's what is important to extract from what I wrote. In other words, when one refuses to confront to reality his own beliefs, he might be led to absurdity. That's the case here ; the refusal to acknowledge that the love story was not working anymore gives birth to theories—more cringeworthy than harmful—based upon nothing concrete but only upon ready-made arguments (such as 'he is not a chels', 'he does not care', 'he is a mercenary', etc..). At the end, the comparison was not upon the 'extreme' but the 'absurd'

I have already answered to these 'extreme accusations' in my last paragraph. Germans did what they did and we did what we did. I was not comparing us to what they did. I was merely comparing two process that led two groups of people to hate two other groups of people in extreme proportions. In that, the comparisons stand to be relevant and are not extreme. In the first case (Germany), the collision between reality and myth led a group of people to extreme absurdity. That's what is important to extract from what I wrote. In other words, when one refuses to confront to reality his own beliefs, he might be led to absurdity. That's the case here ; the refusal to acknowledge that the love story was not working anymore gives birth to theories—more cringeworthy than harmful—based upon nothing concrete but only upon ready-made arguments (such as 'he is not a chels', 'he does not care', 'he is a mercenary', etc..). At the end, the comparison was not upon the 'extreme' but the 'absurd'

Sorry but when you invoke Nazis, it really had better be for a decent reason. Otherwise it comes across as shock and awe for the sake of it. That type of hatred your describing just doesn't exist in this situation.

That's just my view though. I think you're criticising the extremes whilst also contributing to them when the whole situation is much more nuanced than that.

Don't explain yourself again, he is being purposely obtuse.

The only place to be is back with a vengeance :lol:

Can we not have a discussion about Chelsea without invoking the nazis or throwing insults at one another? It makes Rhinos Skin's point about the difference between match going fans and the Internet mob quite well and it's tedious.

Also Styles, I don't know if you got offended at me calling you a wum so Ill apologise. But whoever you think I am, I'm not.

Can we not have a discussion about Chelsea without invoking the nazis or throwing insults at one another? It makes Rhinos Skin's point about the difference between match going fans and the Internet mob quite well and it's tedious.

Also Styles, I don't know if you got offended at me calling you a wum so Ill apologise. But whoever you think I am, I'm not.

Not offended at all.

I just don't understand why you're being purposely obtuse when Peace clarified his entire post perfectly. There was no need for you to pounce on that and try to take the moral high ground. Peace made a great point, there was nothing even remotely offensive about what he said.