• Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jose deserved to get fired. but do you really think the players are faultless?

Their not completely faultless, but I've played footy at decent enough levels and had spells of good form and bad for various reasons to know they weren't throwing games and hyjacking the club.

Agree, I don't give two shits about the Mou sacking and all that stuff. Just the though of Ivanovic, Fabregas etc getting a second chance to get into the starting XI sickens me.

Sickens me too but our PL season is ruined already so I can tolerate those players until next summer.

Unlike you, I'm actually sad for Jose but it was a downward spiral with him, but for reasons we the fans will never completely know.

While Im happy with the win, its pretty clear players were playing bad on purpose. Its only sunderland, but you could see in every individual how much they changed.

That goes to a point that these same players would get chelsea relegated to get Mou sacked or what? What kind of attitude is that?

Im happy with a win but Im realy questioning our squad and their attitude. Majority seems like proper cunts.

But in the end, won and thats all that matters. But the players can now expect the same treatment from the fans like they gave to Chelsea. Lots of booes and doubts before they will redeem themselves.

This

but that's the point. Can you trust those players to do anything for Chelsea FC and not themselves?

They don't have my respect, my support and not even my faith.

If they were good enough like DD, Lamps, JT were when they got Scolari out, I'd give them a second thought. But not only it just proved they don't give a rat ass about Chelsea, but also something we know for ages, most of them aren't world class players. So they will do their thing, screw Chelsea over, but now that they finally got what they wanted, they won't be good enough to put us back where we - as a club - deserve to be. They need to be gone as much as José needed.

I don't care about a run, winning, or whatever because 1) they aren't good enough to win anything; 2) their investment and will to honor Chelsea's shirt is nonexistent.

Of course, it doesn't include all players - and unlike the rest of the world, I think Cesc has nothing to do with what happened to José. Others like Willian and Azpili also have nothing to do with it. The rest of them, are heavily labeled as fuckers in my book or at least doubtful.

It's a shame, and I hope we get rid of them soon enough. I have literally 0 hopes of winning anything with those buggers.

nice to see another one basing their opinions and misgivings on nothing more than hunches and what they want to believe

I think you kid yourself when you are hoping for a team filled with people who play here because they want to do it for the club. For some strange reason the best players in the world are all playing for the same three teams, i wonder why that is...

Players are obviously not innocent but singeling players out and labeling them without good reason when everybody bar one or two have been shit is the worst thing you can do as a fan imo

I don't blame the players for their extra motivation today. I would have been motivated too if the stubborn boss who blamed everybody but himself is gone.

Playing well after a manager's departure is very normal in Football. But I guess in our case all the players are rats and should have been sacked before Mourinho?

Anyways, happy with the three points. What's done is done, I hope these Mourinho chants were just a sign of respect and we won't be hearing them in the next game.

I understand where you are coming from. I'm of course happy with the win, but the performance they have showed today (few days after sacking of Jose) and last game against Leicester are like heaven and hell. Totally different, you can't play that much better and turn your performance around in few days.

Yes I agree with you.....But perhaps they were allowed to play with a little more freedom, with less defensive duties to carry out? I did see a lot more Chelsea players getting into the box and shooting more frequently too, although our defensive frailities are still there for all to see also

At the end of the day it'd not about Jose or the players. It's about Chelsea..It's the club we all support. :D :blue scalf:

Their not completely faultless, but I've played footy at decent enough levels and had spells of good form and bad for various reasons to know they weren't throwing games and hyjacking the club.

fair enough to you if you can still give them the benefit of doubt. i honestly cant.

for me, its pretty clear that the players dumped the club cos of their clash with jose.

combined, both factions have made us a joke.

Steve Holland says the supporters have a right to voice their opinion however they wish.

Steve Holland says it is an honour for work for a club like #Chelsea and that he has just met Guus Hiddink.

Steve Holland: "Thursday was a very sad day. Jose Mourinho is an exceptional coach and person. He asked me out for a meal next week."

nice to see another one basing their opinions and misgivings on nothing more than hunches and what they want to believe

I think you kid yourself when you are hoping for a team filled with people who play here because they want to do it for the club. For some strange reason the best players in the world are all playing for the same three teams, i wonder why that is...

Players are obviously not innocent but singeling players out and labeling them without good reason when everybody bar one or two have been shit is the worst thing you can do as a fan imo

no, I'm basing my opinion - never said it was a fact - on what they delivered in the pitch in terms of attitude. Those I mentioned (alongside JT) have been constant throughout the whole season. Cesc didn't show anything else today, had supported José publicly many times and had never showed anything in the pitch that showed me otherwise. I could be wrong, but there's one imo at the end, so maybe you don't know what that means in more ways than one.

I haven't read ONE PIECE of press about Chelsea in weeks as it was my year closing and I had no time for that. I knew of Mourinho's sacking HOURS after it happened, so I have no idea what the media is saying about it. I'm talking about opinion. I have mine, you have yours, both as such aren't supposed to be accurate, just to reflect one's thoughts.

Yes I agree with you.....But perhaps they were allowed to play with a little more freedom, with less defensive duties to carry out? I did see a lot more Chelsea players getting into the box and shooting more frequently too, although our defensive frailities are still there for all to see also

At the end of the day it'd not about Jose or the players. It's about Chelsea..It's the club we all support. :D :blue scalf:

True. The most important thing is Chelsea win, but I still find it disgusting how players have acted.

fair enough to you if you can still give them the benefit of doubt. i honestly cant.

for me, its pretty clear that the players dumped the club cos of their clash with jose.

combined, both factions have made us a joke.

Sometimes the environment doesn't give you the chance to shine, im the biggest Jose fan their is but he lost the dressing room and aliented the players, they can't perform to their maximum while loads of crap is going on.

Like for example if you were a striker who would you feel more comfortable with next to you up top? A player you didn't get on with and moans at you a lot? Or a player that encourages you and helps you through? People will feel a lot more "free' to take risks and express themself with the latter whereas with the former a bit more caution will set in their game and they will be less effective, not because they don't care or not trying, but because psychologically playing with a character like the first example is mentally hard.

no, I'm basing my opinion - never said it was a fact - on what they delivered in the pitch in terms of attitude. Those I mentioned (alongside JT) have been constant throughout the whole season. Cesc didn't show anything else today, had supported José publicly many times and had never showed anything in the pitch that showed me otherwise. I could be wrong, but there's one imo at the end, so maybe you don't know what that means in more ways than one.

I haven't read ONE PIECE of press about Chelsea in weeks as it was my year closing and I had no time for that. I knew of Mourinho's sacking HOURS after it happened, so I have no idea what the media is saying about it. I'm talking about opinion. I have mine, you have yours, both as such aren't supposed to be accurate, just to reflect one's thoughts.

that's just it. Having an opinion on things that are facts is just plain stupid.

Either players like Cesc/Costa/Hazard etc. were intentionally trying to fuck things up or not. Making calculated guesses on it, with what you have seen in 90 minutes and hear about it is just wrong, and is nothing short of a witch hunt.

Maybe a lot of the people that were performing good today just were playing freely because a huge burden just fell of them, who knows. But i for one will not blindly judge players in matters i have little information about

Not sure if we were good or Sunderland were just really bad today but the win is certainly most welcomed. On another note, I do wonder whether I'm supporting a club called Chelsea FC or Mourinho FC. The players deserved to be criticized for the mess we are in this season but booing them and even having that '3 Rats' banner is just petty and ridiculous.