• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

going through other videos as well and hardly surprising how many of them feel the same way.

love what this guy said

if pep comes in and the players think, "i dont want to play for him", will we sack him too?

and this has been the exact question i have been asking. what about the future. what precedent does this set? the players can literally stop caring about the clubs and the fans until they get what they want. does not matter who you are, not even messi should be allowed to have that attitude.

Yeah exactly but Guardiola plays "attractive" football, so players won't be turning on him so soon based on style. But imagine Simeone to come in and plays bus parking football which he occasionally does, will the players start playing shit on purpose again because they don't like that style?

We cannot let the players run the club.

But you guys have no proof that the players were purposely playing like shit, so stop acting like it's a fact. It's not.

You are basing the entire thing on players being out of form and playing poorly. That's it. That's all you have.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you guys have no proof that the players were purposely playing like shit, so stop acting like it's a fact. It's not.

You are basing the entire thing on players being out of form and playing poorly. That's it. That's all you have.

how are you saying that the players were "out of form". give me the proof that they were "out of form" and not just screwing us over.

taking into account some of the players' attitude, jose's statements, nevin's statement, emenalo's statement, courtois' statement. i would say that i can give u more "proof" that the players were indeed playing shit purposely than you can give me that they were "just out of form"

how are you saying that the players were "out of form". give me the proof that they were "out of form" and not just screwing us over.

taking into account some of the players' attitude, jose's statements, nevin's statement, emenalo's statement, courtois' statement. i would say that i can give u more "proof" that the players were indeed playing shit purposely than you can give me that they were "just out of form"

Don't be ridiculous. You're the one accusing players. This isn't about who has more proof, this is about you ( and others) who don't have any actual evidence, that the players were purposely playing shit to get Mourinho fired, yet you're throwing it around like it's a proven fact.

Personally i do think there were a number of players that didn't see eye to eye with Mourinho anymore. That didn't like him anymore however there's a big gap between that and purposely playing poor to get him sacked.

They would only be hurting themselves if they did.

Do you really think the players didn't want to win the PL this season ? Do you really think they went like " hmm another PL title (+ a lot of (possible) individual accolades) or getting Mourinho sacked ? Hmmm... Getting Mourinho sacked it is ! "

Do you really think they've enjoyed themselves this season ?

No.

I think things simply weren't working out in the beginning of the season and both the players and Mourinho started growing more and more frustrated with each other as the bad results kept coming in.

Mourinho kept escalating things (publicly criticizing players, benching them) in order to spark a response but in doing so i feel he put more and more strain on the relationship with his players.

Sorry but the proof you've given isn't proof at all.

"Some of the players attitude"

I'm guessing this is you claiming the player weren't trying. That's not proof though, that's just your opinion.

"Jose's statements"

He said this after the game : "And again I have to be honest and say day-by-day in training I don't have any problems with the players."

On Hazard's injury : "He's injured clearly. during the game I have no time to understand whats going on, I have time now. But clearly he tried and immediately felt no way."

link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-full-transcript-under-7013998

"Nevin's statements"

Actually it's been taking out of context. He wasn't confirming it. He was genuinely asking.

Nevin replied: ‘Yeah, that was Cesc Fabregas, wasn’t it?

He added: ‘I thought it came out it was Cesc Fabregas. If it was, he’d been one of the strongest and it just shows in his game. I found this out myself in the last couple of days that you do sometimes take on face value what people tell you and it’s not always the truth.’ link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3365671/Chelsea-legend-Pat-Nevin-alleges-Cesc-Fabregas-lose-play-Jose-Mourinho.html

"Emenalo's statements" "Palpable discord with the players."

Think it was clear to everyone that things weren't working out between the players and Mourinho. I already elaborated on this in this post.

It was clear things weren't good between some of the players and Mourinho but that still doesn't proof they played poorly on purpose.

"Courtois statements : "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them"

Sorry but i think you're reading too much into this. He simply didn't wanna speak in name of the other players. That's all.
He basically said " if you wanna know if they had a problem you'd have to ask them yourself."

I dont like the singling out of individual players, but theyre not fucking gods, and deserve to recognise, that we pay for their mansions, ferraris, and as such have to earn our respect. I am sure theyre big enough and ugly enough to cope with it today.

"Where were you when we were shit" epic and apt.

Hit the nail on the head FB. I was okay with the JM chants, and the taunt against the overall team, but booing specific players makes no sense because no one really knows what goes behind the scenes. The real snakes are in the press, who probably are looking gleefully towards Mourinho joining United.

Don't be ridiculous. You're the one accusing players. This isn't about who has more proof, this is about you ( and others) who don't have any actual evidence, that the players were purposely playing shit to get Mourinho fired, yet you're throwing it around like it's a proven fact.

Personally i do think there were a number of players that didn't see eye to eye with Mourinho anymore. That didn't like him anymore however there's a big gap between that and purposely playing poor to get him sacked.

They would only be hurting themselves if they did.

Do you really think the players didn't want to win the PL this season ? Do you really think they went like " hmm another PL title (+ a lot of (possible) individual accolades) or getting Mourinho sacked ? Hmmm... Getting Mourinho sacked it is ! "

Do you really think they've enjoyed themselves this season ?

No.

I think things simply weren't working out in the beginning of the season and both the players and Mourinho started growing more and more frustrated with each other as the bad results kept coming in.

Mourinho kept escalating things (publicly criticizing players, benching them) in order to spark a response but in doing so i feel he put more and more strain on the relationship with his players.

Sorry but the proof you've given isn't proof at all.

"Some of the players attitude"

I'm guessing this is you claiming the player weren't trying. That's not proof though, that's just your opinion.

"Jose's statements"

He said this after the game : "And again I have to be honest and say day-by-day in training I don't have any problems with the players."

On Hazard's injury : "He's injured clearly. during the game I have no time to understand whats going on, I have time now. But clearly he tried and immediately felt no way."

link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-full-transcript-under-7013998

"Nevin's statements"

Actually it's been taking out of context. He wasn't confirming it. He was genuinely asking.

Nevin replied: ‘Yeah, that was Cesc Fabregas, wasn’t it?

He added: ‘I thought it came out it was Cesc Fabregas. If it was, he’d been one of the strongest and it just shows in his game. I found this out myself in the last couple of days that you do sometimes take on face value what people tell you and it’s not always the truth.’ link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3365671/Chelsea-legend-Pat-Nevin-alleges-Cesc-Fabregas-lose-play-Jose-Mourinho.html

"Emenalo's statements" "Palpable discord with the players."

Think it was clear to everyone that things weren't working out between the players and Mourinho. I already elaborated on this in this post.

It was clear things weren't good between some of the players and Mourinho but that still doesn't proof they played poorly on purpose.

"Courtois statements : "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them"

Sorry but i think you're reading too much into this. He simply didn't wanna speak in name of the other players. That's all.
He basically said " if you wanna know if they had a problem you'd have to ask them yourself."

i have already been over this with a couple of other guys. go to the jose thread and give it a read. not going to write everything again.

what proof do you want? players are not going to come out and say they did it.

you missed a couple of very important things that jose said about being betrayed. about the players training very well but not reproducing on the field.

as for what the players thought at the start of the season can be seen by jose's start of the season comments about the players being champions but not being serial champions. there is a reason why its so hard to win the title back to back, cos u need immense mental character, something which the players obviously lack. and jose had already called them out on it.

also, why would courtois say that? why wont he just dismiss it straight forwardly rather than saying "why dont u ask the other players?"

hours before jose was going to get fired, even the fact that the players were not happy with him was met with ridicule. everyone here thought that all the players here had jose's shrines in their house. any talk of jose losing the dressing room or player discontentment was met by a bloody pic of the squad with jose in it while training and a tag line "yes, he has really lost the room." folowed by the troll smiley.

sometimes you dont need black and white proofs of happenings to know the right and wrongs. the attitude of the players, the effort. how many times did we find people questioning the player's attitude rather than their technical ability in a post match thread. "does he want to play for chelsea?" "is his mind already set on RM" etc etc. well, now we know why.

"Jose's statements"

'He clearly faked the injury, he clearly gave up, he clearly doesn't care, he's mentally weak'.

"He's injured clearly. during the game I have no time to understand whats going on, I have time now. But clearly he tried and immediately felt no way."

Priceless.

Exactly what does booing some players achieve? Jose is no longer here, so you're not actually supporting anyone, while the players on the other hand will still be wearing blue shirts at least until January. So the booing is only going to damage the team.

Also, being upset because the team played well after Jose was sacked is no better than when some were upset when the team beat Porto because they wanted Jose sacked. Equally disloyal to the CLUB.

Keep The Blue Flag Flying High

Booing lets the board know that we aren't happy that Jose was sacked. It lets them know that we aren't happy with the players level of commitment this season. It lets them know that we aren't happy that the club showed zero ambition to go an regain the title.

Now I've seen people on here slating the supporters for making their voices heard. I've seen them likened to Nazis, I've seen them likened to shit.

Shouldn't one of the tenets of a supporters forum be that people treat others in the way they would treat them normally?

Booing lets the board know that we aren't happy that Jose was sacked. It lets them know that we aren't happy with the players level of commitment this season. It lets them know that we aren't happy that the club showed zero ambition to go an regain the title.

Now I've seen people on here slating the supporters for making their voices heard. I've seen them likened to Nazis, I've seen them likened to shit.

Shouldn't one of the tenets of a supporters forum be that people treat others in the way they would treat them normally?

But the booing was not aimed at the board nor was it aimed at the whole team. The supporters were booing specific players (because of journalist reports based on "inside information" and we all know how reliable those are!). This will only alienate those targeted players and destroy their confidence. It's counter productive and will only hurt the club.

Also if it were about the commitment and not showing ambition then the boos should have started in October the latest. No, the boos were about the sacking of Jose and hence unfairly and even pointlessly putting the responsibility on the shoulders of two or three players. As I said, there is no sense in booing because Jose was sacked, he's gone now regardless. As fans we should now be doing our part in helping the team rise above the crisis and get back to some kind of decent form not help destroy whatever morale remains among the players.

Level of booooage and discontent, was pretty reserved in the traditional British sense actually.

Look at Italian, Spanish, South American clubs if you want to see fan discontent.

Wouldnt booo individuals myself, but attending fans are actually the foundation stones of the club-without them there'd be nothing else. In cyberspace their viewed as an aftrthought, and some people look down their noses at them. They, and we do, can do what they want within reason as far as I am concerned. (especially when we're away).

But we could see on the pitch who gives 100% and who sometimes is not quite giving that....something not so evident on TV.

What you and a few others are failing to appreciate that this was also about the fans and how we also feel cheated which is why the 'where were you when we were shit' song came out a couple of times....and that song didnt single anyone out...it was aimed at the collective group.

But the booing was not aimed at the board nor was it aimed at the whole team. The supporters were booing specific players (because of journalist reports based on "inside information" and we all know how reliable those are!). This will only alienate those targeted players and destroy their confidence. It's counter productive and will only hurt the club.

Also if it were about the commitment and not showing ambition then the boos should have started in October the latest. No, the boos were about the sacking of Jose and hence unfairly and even pointlessly putting the responsibility on the shoulders of two or three players. As I said, there is no sense in booing because Jose was sacked, he's gone now regardless. As fans we should now be doing our part in helping the team rise above the crisis and get back to some kind of decent form not help destroy whatever morale remains among the players.

How do you know it was based on media reports and not on these fans turning up every week and seeing the level of commitment that these players exhibit?

The supporters of this club feel very passionately that they've had something important taken from them. They've seen someone they care about let down and even when things got tough, they backed the club and the manager.

As supporters there are very few ways in which we can make our voices heard. That's what the supporters did yesterday and they should never be discouraged from doing that, and they certainly shouldn't be abused by other fans when they do so.

They are the bedrock of this club.

While I understand the discontent, I didn't feel like booing our players was beneficial to anyone. Still, feeling the emotion in MH was something else. I can only hope Mou doesn't go ruin it, by going to United.

How do you know it was based on media reports and not on these fans turning up every week and seeing the level of commitment that these players exhibit?

The supporters of this club feel very passionately that they've had something important taken from them. They've seen someone they care about let down and even when things got tough, they backed the club and the manager.

As supporters there are very few ways in which we can make our voices heard. That's what the supporters did yesterday and they should never be discouraged from doing that, and they certainly shouldn't be abused by other fans when they do so.

They are the bedrock of this club.

Because they booed Cesc and Costa and not say Oscar or Iva or Matic who have playing just as bad. In the case of Costa, he basically continued his form yesterday that he's been showing all season and was booed the worst. So let's not kid ourselves, it was NOT about 'commitment' nor form.

We're in a relegation battle ffs! Boo the entire team, boo the board, boo Jose who played a major role in getting us here. You have every right for that. I've 'abused' no one but I will continue to say that picking on specific players will only hurt the team because, well, it does!

Because they booed Cesc and Costa and not say Oscar or Iva or Matic who have playing just as bad. In the case of Costa, he basically continued his form yesterday that he's been showing all season and was booed the worst. So let's not kid ourselves, it was NOT about 'commitment' nor form.

We're in a relegation battle ffs! Boo the entire team, boo the board, boo Jose who played a major role in getting us here. You have every right for that. I've 'abused' no one but I will continue to say that picking on specific players will only hurt the team because, well, it does!

I know that there's some on here who have such a low opinion of the fans in the ground that they think they can be easily manipulated. We're not perfect but I happen to think Chelsea supporters are amongst the most savvy supporters in the game.....and the best looking too.

I think they have a decent idea about who is giving their all on the pitch and who isn't. Oscar has struggled for consistency and Matic has actually been getting back to his best so I wouldn't lump them in with Costa who turned up for the start of the season overweight and has been atrocious and sulky for much of the season.

You're well within your rights to disagree with the fans actions and you've done that far more respectfully than others. But I think you need to understand the level of frustration and loss that some fans are feeling, not just at losing Jose but a few bigger things too.

If theyre men, they can get over it. How many grounds did JT get it, and still does.

Theyre not babies, and we know how fickle fans are whether on the internet or attending -couple of good performances and all is forgiven. It really is no biggy.

I know that there's some on here who have such a low opinion of the fans in the ground that they think they can be easily manipulated. We're not perfect but I happen to think Chelsea supporters are amongst the most savvy supporters in the game.....and the best looking too.

I think they have a decent idea about who is giving their all on the pitch and who isn't. Oscar has struggled for consistency and Matic has actually been getting back to his best so I wouldn't lump them in with Costa who turned up for the start of the season overweight and has been atrocious and sulky for much of the season.

You're well within your rights to disagree with the fans actions and you've done that far more respectfully than others. But I think you need to understand the level of frustration and loss that some fans are feeling, not just at losing Jose but a few bigger things too.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the first two paragraphs mean. I genuinely don't. We all watch the games and not a single Chelsea player has been his best this season bar Willian, or even from the start of the year. Some slightly better than others, some slightly worse. Usually when the whole team is under-performing this badly you look at the manager.

As for the last paragraph, I think we're all in this together and can feel the same frustration and grief but that cannot be justification for irrationality. No idea why you're trying to make a distinction between fans at the ground and those not. Makes absolutely no difference in analyzing our situation.

If theyre men, they can get over it. How many grounds did JT get it, and still does.

Theyre not babies, and we know how fickle fans are whether on the internet or attending -couple of good performances and all is forgiven. It really is no biggy.

Completely different than being booed by opposition fans. You get energy and drive when booed by the opposition. Your confidence is crushed when you're booed by the fans you are playing for. I've always taken pride in the fact that Chelsea fans never boo their own, not even in the extreme cases like Torres. Call me naive but I support whoever is wearing the shirt till the end.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the first two paragraphs mean. I genuinely don't. We all watch the games and not a single Chelsea player has been his best this season bar Willian, or even from the start of the year. Some slightly better than others, some slightly worse. Usually when the whole team is under-performing this badly you look at the manager.

As for the last paragraph, I think we're all in this together and can feel the same frustration and grief but that cannot be justification for irrationality. No idea why you're trying to make a distinction between fans at the ground and those not. Makes absolutely no difference in analyzing our situation.

Completely different than being booed by opposition fans. You get energy and drive when booed by the opposition. Your confidence is crushed when you're booed by the fans you are playing for. I've always taken pride in the fact that Chelsea fans never boo their own, not even in the extreme cases like Torres. Call me naive but I support whoever is wearing the shirt till the end.

I thought the post was quite clear. No problem, but I think it was quite understandable. You'll forgive me for not wanting to rewrite it I hope.