• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Dont understand all the mouriNho bullshit. This is the same guy that treated eva like shit to cover his arse. I am sure he wont have been angry if she went to treat hazard with us winning 5_1. He has an excuse for everything such a spoilt brat.. he even accepts diego costas cheating. Watch hiddink take that shit out. Jose is a winner no dounbt but it taked more than winning to be great. Jose is a classless cunt that plays boring negative football.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But boos before game when announcer heralded players? We couldn't know what was going on in club before sack Jose...

the boos were for players allegedly being involved in the departure of Mourinho.

Thats why the Jose Mourinho song was sung at Costa as he went off

Tactics were different. A lot, when we scored 1st goal we went for 2nd, after 2nd we wre going for 3rd after 3rd we were going for 4th, but we did not get it. With Mourinho in charge we ussually score a goal and sit back and hit teams on counter. Holland changed tactics and thats why our players played better, not because Jose got sacked, but because ou attackers were thinking about attack, not about defence. We played like a big team, we had 68% possesion yeah we had 68% possesion, we had 17 shots and 7 on target, remember when we didn't even had ONE shot on target when Mourinho was in charge. Performance was excellent, beautifull football, beautifull passes. Our passing was excellent IMO. Overall this game was something we haven't seen in along time, every player played well atlest 7,8/10. Imagine having Baba with soooo much freedom witch Azpi did, he would put soooooo many crosses, and atleast would get assist, i guarantee it.

C'MON YOU BLUES!! Lets show who we are against Watford, nad crash Man U like they are childs!!! #BelieveInGuus #KTBFFH

i still stand by what i said. if we had not scored a goal early on the game would be the same like all this season. you can clearly see the players were relaxed after the first goal.

your argument is bad. our attackers thought about defence last season when we won pl so it didn't cause them fail in front of the goal.

we only played good in first half. the second half was nothing special.

So now its lucky to score early...great

yes we were lucky. like how we were unlucky (possibly) when diego missed the sitter against leicester the other day.

and btw we played against sunderland who this season are even worse than us.

For the numpties moaning about the boos:

Chelsea fans voice needs to be loud at a time like this. You've got players who play horrid football for matches on end then suddenly play well first match the manager is gone. That's a slap in the face to every fan, they've put their feelings before the club.

Fans still have one major role in football, they can affect football matches. Chelsea players should be men. Fair enough the manager lost his job over a ridiculously bad run. The players go Scott free? This was to let them know, their responsible and we know own they are responsible. Now earn the overpriced wage you get paid and show some bloody pride in the blue shirt instead of disgracing it with the worst attitude possible.

hear hear, hopefully some go in January we don't need players like that.

From the groups of supporters before and during the match.

We dont just turn up at the ground you know.

We meet in certain areas in large groups and some individuals have very close links with the club

Ok. And what you all think this boos will do for improve our situation now when Jose isnt here?

Ok. And what you all think this boos will do for improve our situation now when Jose isnt here?

I think they will lessen for the individuals concerned.

They have been supported through thick and thin when they were playing bad on top of this.

A few good performances and everything will be ok.

But most of all. they have to earn respect again

When we win Mourinho is the reason we won,if we lose the players are the reason we lost.Does some fans support the club or Mourinho?We were good today because we were attacking more and that's the reason Oscar and Pedro were so good not because Mourinho was sacked.

When we win Mourinho is the reason we won,if we lose the players are the reason we lost.Does the fans support the club or Mourinho?We were good today because we were attacking more and that's the reason Oscar and Pedro were so good not because Mourinho was sacked.

Brilliant words.

I think they will lessen for the individuals concerned.

They have been supported through thick and thin when they were playing bad on top of this.

A few good performances and everything will be ok.

But most of all. they have to earn respect again

Supported? Only Diego get some chant from fans in this season. Now we need to group up, not to separate each other. But ok, some fans can be piss off after this all staff. Jose also isnt clear in this mess so... dont look like united fans now or when they had Moyes.

I just wish that Guus get some part of support that fans give Jose on Stamford :)

3 points was very important today and I'm glad we got it in a good fashion. These are my thoughts after yet another drama today at Chelsea FC.

I personally thought we were always going to win somehow today regardless of who's the manager, especially playing at home.

Also it's important not to get carried away, considering that we won against Sunderland, one of the worst teams in the league ATM. Our ability will be much tested against better sides especially during the packed festive fixtures.

The match today could have finished 2-1 on a normal day, as we naturally don't get penalty calls in the league. We still need to learn to kill chances especially from open play.

As for the fans at SB today, I totally understand their frustrations even though some reactions were over the top. They have the right to express their opinions, Stephen Holland also agrees too. They pay the players' wages with their hard earned money and they have every right to feel let down. The players will have to win back their trust again. I personally still don't trust these guys despite today's easy win.

Every logical person most likely understands that this is just the fans showing support and deserved respect for JM and not really turning the club to Mourinho FC (that idea was pretty myopic and laughable). Chelsea FC wasn't Roberto Di Matteo FC in 2012 and it won't be anyone else' FC now. Fans just want their club back because these could also happen to even another manager if the players are not openly critised now.

I am positive that the situation will change once Guus resumes fully. He's much respected by the fans which is much different to Benitez' unpopular appointment.

Hopefully, this begins a much needed turning point in this already f***** season.

When we win Mourinho is the reason we won,if we lose the players are the reason we lost.Does some fans support the club or Mourinho?We were good today because we were attacking more and that's the reason Oscar and Pedro were so good not because Mourinho was sacked.

More Attacking Tactics without Jose....

Too many people on here getting starry-eyed over some players. Nobody is bigger than the club. Not Fabregas. Not Costa. Not even Roman.

Your missing the common denominator. Mourinho is not bigger than the club and that is what I think a huge chunk of fans have unofrtunately started to believe. There is more support going around in the stadiums and forums for him than the actual team. We were hovering 1 point above relegation and yeah players have been bad but people think Mourinho is this god when the truth is he deserved the sack. He definitely has a huge cult of followers though. More allegiances to him than the actual club. Just WOW.

Your missing the common denominator. Mourinho is not bigger than the club and that is what I think a huge chunk of fans have unofrtunately started to believe. There is more support going around in the stadiums and forums for him than the actual team. We were hovering 1 point above relegation and yeah players have been bad but people think Mourinho is this god when the truth is he deserved the sack. He definitely has a huge cult of followers though. More allegiances to him than the actual club. Just WOW.

I'm not missing it. That is my point. Nobody is bigger than the club. Nobody is immune to hearing the fans voice. Without the fans there is no club.