• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

no need for the name calling on this subject....but use the ignore button if you cannot take my view point

Alright, that was OTT from me, I apologize. But your "we're real fans, you're second class" is incredibly annoying and not really a valid point.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, that was OTT from me, I apologize. But your "we're real fans, you're second class" is incredibly annoying and not really a valid point.

I don't think he said that did he? I'll be honest, I do think there's in general a difference between fans who get to go to the matches and those who don't. How could there not be? Experiences inform our characters and they are vastly different ways of experiencing supporting a club. It's not a criticism or a slight at all, just a statement of fact.

I don't think he said that did he? I'll be honest, I do think there's in general a difference between fans who get to go to the matches and those who don't. How could there not be? Experiences inform our characters and they are vastly different ways of experiencing supporting a club. It's not a criticism or a slight at all, just a statement of fact.

No there isn't. The love, passion and dedication to the club has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you go to games and it certainly doesn't mean that the opinions of those who do are more important than those who don't. Debate me with logic, don't dismiss my opinion because you think your opinion matters more.

No there isn't. The love, passion and dedication to the club has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you go to games and it certainly doesn't mean that the opinions of those who do are more important than those who don't. Debate me with logic, don't dismiss my opinion because you think your opinion matters more.

Fans who go to the matches and spend hundreds of pounds a month on Chelsea have every right to voice their opinion. Chelsea might be posh but most of these guys are working class and to tell them not to voice their opinion is strange imo.

Its not only that , lager plays a huge part in me being a twat at games. So I'm told. Of course I would entirely dispute that.

So experiences don't inform your character? Ok.

But I'm pretty sure I could read every book on Beirut but still have no idea about what it's like to live there. To know the taste, the smell, the texture of that place and the experience of being there.

Anyhoo....

I am outta here before I get accused of being over passionate for supporting the support.

See you all laters when hopefully its calmed down.

P.S. Choulo19...sorry if I have made you come to this. Was not intentional

Go watch Ighalo - he's a good striker ;) wouldn't mind signing him.

And it's always nice to watch Pool lose

Fans who go to the matches and spend hundreds of pounds a month on Chelsea have every right to voice their opinion. Chelsea might be posh but most of these guys are working class and to tell them not to voice their opinion is strange imo.

Yeah, they do. But IMO, booing the players shows me there real interest is not for Chelsea but for an individual. I have been angry at decisions made and I will discuss them but jeering your players and trying to provide a toxic atmosphere is ridiculous. The fans have a right to be discontent but seriously how are they making things better by jeering the players who are the only ones physically who can get us out of this situation? I actually find it embarrassing and never thought we would stoop so low.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10105550/cesc-fabregas-may-be-affected-by-criticism-says-charlie-nicholas

Yeah, they do. But IMO, booing the players shows me there real interest is not for Chelsea but for an individual. I have been angry at decisions made and I will discuss them but jeering your players and trying to provide a toxic atmosphere is ridiculous. The fans have a right to be discontent but seriously how are they making things better by jeering the players who are the only ones physically who can get us out of this situation? I actually find it embarrassing and never thought we would stoop so low.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10105550/cesc-fabregas-may-be-affected-by-criticism-says-charlie-nicholas

So you're saying that these people who showed their discontent, who have been going for longer than you've been alive in some cases, are interested in José, not Chelsea.

Interesting.

Or they could be linked and they think their club's best interests aren't being served.

How am I taking away their right to express their opinions?! I'm saying that singling our players is counter productive and hurts the team. If you still want to boo specific players after that I'm not going to put gag on your face, am I?

So experiences don't inform your character? Ok.

But I'm pretty sure I could read every book on Beirut but still have no idea about what it's like to live there. To know the taste, the smell, the texture of that place and the experience of being there.

Anyhoo....

Of course it does. I'm not saying I know more than you where to park or get a beer around Stamford Bridge, but the football and performances of the players we both experience the same. Why in the world would your opinion on any of the things being discussed here count more than mine? Ridiculous.

So you're saying that these people who showed their discontent, who have been going for longer than you've been alive in some cases, are interested in José, not Chelsea.

Interesting.

Or they could be linked and they think their club's best interests aren't being served.

Well yeah, because why are they singing out Jose (who was a lot of the problem) yet booing the players. For me that is pathetic. Our best interest was not being involved in a relegation scrap and thankfully Abramovich addressed that.

Charlie Nicholas lol another gooner cunt :D

Have to say, and youve probably noticed this Stats over the years, is that nearly all the booing at half time, or going a goal down, has been done by fair weather, post Abramovich, daytrippers. This is evident in that I've never heard people boooing our team at away games. Theyd get slaughtered.

Charlie Nicholas lol another gooner cunt :D

Have to say, and youve probably noticed this Stats over the years, is that nearly all the booing at half time, or going a goal down, has been done by fair weather, post Abramovich, daytrippers. This is evident in that I've never heard people boooing our team at away games. Theyd get slaughtered.

But is it fair that Mourinho is acted like a king in all of this yet the only players who can get us out this situation are jeered? It would be a much better atmosphere if our players and fans are on par. The fans at the stadium are doing their best to neglect that.

But is it fair that Mourinho is acted like a king in all of this yet the only players who can get us out this situation are jeered? It would be a much better atmosphere if our players and fans are on par. The fans at the stadium are doing their best to neglect that.

Thats a perfect world, and it aint like that. As I said there was blue fighting blue in the Shed Upper yesterday. If everyone went along with the same views on here, it would be as boring as fuck.The players had obviously underperformed save Willian, so emotions run high and fans not being robots, its understandable.

No totally wrong. In a stadium there's more of an intimidation factor and going with the herd.

But then again you know best just because you go to watch the game in person.

I'm sure that's how the fans that watch NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL from other countries feel the same.....

You should know if you live in America that most of the true opinions that are voiced are never in the stadium but outside. The talk shows, the papers and all that stuff.

There's too much emotions and herd like mentality in a stadium for people to voice their right opinions. They just go with what everyone else is doing.

Sorry to butt in here...not sure if you have read my previous but actually, its the players that have done their best to disect that.

We as fans at matches are generally as one ( those in west/ east upper sometimes need waking up after their prawn sandwich and glass of pimms [emoji12])