• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

True. The most important thing is Chelsea win, but I still find it disgusting how players have acted.

Well I'm wondering why they turned on him? Did he shackle them too much with defensive duties and stifle their natural ability? Was he too much of a disiplinarian? Did they feel the tactics were all wrong for the team? Or perhaps all three!!

For me,when players are not happy, it is impossible for them to give 100%. But then, what the f@ck do I know :cry: :blue scalf: :D

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the environment doesn't give you the chance to shine, im the biggest Jose fan their is but he lost the dressing room and aliented the players, they can't perform to their maximum while loads of crap is going on.

Like for example if you were a striker who would you feel more comfortable with next to you up top? A player you didn't get on with and moans at you a lot? Or a player that encourages you and helps you through? People will feel a lot more "free' to take risks and express themself with the latter whereas with the former a bit more caution will set in their game and they will be less effective, not because they don't care or not trying, but because psychologically playing with a character like the first example is mentally hard.

avb lost the dressing room, but players like lamps, DD, actually wanted to play and put their best for the sake of the club.

these players might have had their problems with jose, BUT, they were playing and were willing to screw the club up until jose got lost. unacceptable.

i dont think there was any difference in tactics today. today was not a useless win like against villa or norwich. players actually put in the effort, which i cant say they did in any other game. you are talking about the player;s psychology, i am doubting their efforts and intentions.

Not sure if we were good or Sunderland were just really bad today but the win is certainly most welcomed. But on another note, I do wonder whether I'm supporting a club called Chelsea FC or Mourinho FC. The players deserved to be criticized for the mess we are in this season but booing them and even having that '3 Rats' banner is just petty and ridiculous.

Yea I agree.....But Iazzard and Cecl don't play for us, unless Gus signs them in the January window :clown:

we got the win but our club looks like we are in deep mess. Players don't like manager and ousted him, fans don't like the players. God save us.

Guess Hazard is making a nasty exit to Real Madrid, well played Madrid, Ronaldo might leave and Hazard will replace him. (what am I saying ? I don't want that to happen)

Whomever I think will become legend here at Chelsea all leave the club (Luiz, Mata, Lukaku, KDB) I should stop fantasizing :(

avb lost the dressing room, but players like lamps, DD, actually wanted to play and put their best for the sake of the club.

these players might have had their problems with jose, BUT, they were playing and were willing to screw the club up until jose got lost. unacceptable.

i dont think there was any difference in tactics or performance today. today was not a useless win like against villa or norwich. players actually put in the effort, which i cant say they did in any other game. you are talking about the player;s psychology, i am doubting their efforts and intentions.

But wasn't similar stuff levelled at Lampardafter AVB was sacked? Certainly a fair number of Chelsea fans were angry at him, he was called a disgrace on here and even scum by a Chelsea fan on another forum. In fact the main crtisism of the squad in 10/11-11/12 is that they are well fed double winners with no motivation, until Barca and Munich made us eat our words.

Winning today meant players are traitors

losing meant the're shit not Jose.

Or maybe winning meant Mourinho had his tactics found out eventually? The warning signs were there last season. Only so long you can rely on Hazard brilliance to win games.

that's just it. Having an opinion on things that are facts is just plain stupid.

Either players like Cesc/Costa/Hazard etc. were intentionally trying to fuck things up or not. Making calculated guesses on it, with what you have seen in 90 minutes and hear about it is just wrong, and is nothing short of a witch hunt.

Maybe a lot of the people that were performing good today just were playing freely because a huge burden just fell of them, who knows. But i for one will not blindly judge players in matters i have little information about

so let's not have a forum, merely a space where the mods post facts and others read.

This statement is one of the dumbest and most ignorant things I've read in all my life. If we aren't supposed to have opinions about facts, let's just be machines and/or vegetate. I didn't even bother to read the rest because I certainly need time to process someone actually wrote such a statement.

I mean, the government does some thing, I shouldn't have an opinion; war erupts, I shouldn't have an opinion, attacks like Paris happen, I shouldn't have an opinion. One friend betrayals or honors me, I shouldn't have any opinion. I mean, seriously, can you even realize what a stupid thing you've said? Oh, btw, that's just my opinion about your statement.

Exactly what does booing some players achieve? Jose is no longer here, so you're not actually supporting anyone, while the players on the other hand will still be wearing blue shirts at least until January. So the booing is only going to damage the team.

Also, being upset because the team played well after Jose was sacked is no better than when some were upset when the team beat Porto because they wanted Jose sacked. Equally disloyal to the CLUB.

Keep The Blue Flag Flying High

For the numpties moaning about the boos:

Chelsea fans voice needs to be loud at a time like this. You've got players who play horrid football for matches on end then suddenly play well first match the manager is gone. That's a slap in the face to every fan, they've put their feelings before the club.

Fans still have one major role in football, they can affect football matches. Chelsea players should be men. Fair enough the manager lost his job over a ridiculously bad run. The players go Scott free? This was to let them know, their responsible and we know own they are responsible. Now earn the overpriced wage you get paid and show some bloody pride in the blue shirt instead of disgracing it with the worst attitude possible.

But why they boos Fabs or Costa(hazard didnt even play) if they still play bad? Why didnt boos Oscar which played amazing better then any match in this year?

But wasn't similar stuff levelled at Lampardafter AVB was sacked? Certainly a fair number of Chelsea fans were angry at him, he was called a disgrace on here and even scum by a Chelsea fan on another forum. In fact the main crtisism of the squad in 10/11-11/12 is that they are well fed double winners with no motivation, until Barca and Munich made us eat our words.

10/11 - was a case of a squad over the top that lost some real quality which was replaced by ramires and yossi (i think). i mean did we really replace ballack, deco, joe cole, belleti with them? no doubt we were set back a year or 2. add to that essien's injury, that squad lacked quality. but i doubt they lacked effort. i remember us having a similar discussion about the 10/11 team so lets not digress. but suffice to say, the difference in quality of these 2 squads just makes it difficult for me to have any comparision.

i dont have one doubt that lamps led a revolt. but i think you are missing the intentions on here. avb was putting in a team that was clearly not our best just to bench the old guard. not to play lamps and ash against napoli was a disgusting decision. players actually wanted to play and make a difference. here, the players sold us off for their egos.

i am sure jose knew about the amount of unrest in the squad. yet he played the "best" team (if you can call it that) thinking (hopelessly wrongly) that the players might actually play to their potential. the players on the other hand have absolutely let the club down. it is one thing for an aging squad with some real quality problems to have some problems and totally another for players to intentionaly screw the club.