• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the first two paragraphs mean. I genuinely don't. We all watch the games and not a single Chelsea player has been his best this season bar Willian, or even from the start of the year. Some slightly better than others, some slightly worse. Usually when the whole team is under-performing this badly you look at the manager.

As for the last paragraph, I think we're all in this together and can feel the same frustration and grief but that cannot be justification for irrationality. No idea why you're trying to make a distinction between fans at the ground and those not. Makes absolutely no difference in analyzing our situation.

Completely different than being booed by opposition fans. You get energy and drive when booed by the opposition. Your confidence is crushed when you're booed by the fans you are playing for. I've always taken pride in the fact that Chelsea fans never boo their own, not even in the extreme cases like Torres. Call me naive but I support whoever is wearing the shirt till the end.

Well they should realise they cant get away with shit performances and earn the equivalent of a house per game that the fans work all their lives to acquire.It was only a small section anyway when the names were announced. If theyre paid a couple of hundred grand a week because of the fans arent the people paying that money entitled to vocalise ? You get fans booooing at SB every half time when its 0-0. You get individuals all throughout the game singling out players for dogs abuse.Not saying I agree with it -but its an emotional time -there was blue on blue agro yesterday in the Shed Upper. Also, it is a totally off the lead, group mentality attending than sat in front of a TV/keyboard.

C'mon Choulo we're always banging on about free speech-doesnt that include booooage :D

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they booed Cesc and Costa and not say Oscar or Iva or Matic who have playing just as bad. In the case of Costa, he basically continued his form yesterday that he's been showing all season and was booed the worst. So let's not kid ourselves, it was NOT about 'commitment' nor form.

We're in a relegation battle ffs! Boo the entire team, boo the board, boo Jose who played a major role in getting us here. You have every right for that. I've 'abused' no one but I will continue to say that picking on specific players will only hurt the team because, well, it does!

I have to ask this...but were you at the match, or better still at pre match rituals with large groups of regular supporters talking about the situation, speaking to other well known supporters who have very close links to the club and some staff within the club.

You hear things, we occassionally react to things and it is organised.

If you do go to matches but don't see or hear any of the above then I suggest that you do.....it can be quite eye opening.

Chelsea match going support are one the most forgiving there is.

Our song "CAREFREE" is exactly that and what we are about.

We hardly ever show our discontent but yesterday was also about the fans....not just Mourinho or individuals.

Certain supporters that follow the club are in a very unique situation amongst the top flight of clubs due to the fact that they have a say on Stamford Bridge that even Abramovich has to respect and have them onboard.

Now I don't want to hear about there is no difference between match going support and those who support the club in other ways.....because there is whether you like it or not.

Of course the end product of supporting Chelsea and wanting the team to do well is the same but the devotion, emotion, the time spent, etc etc are miles apart...not to say one is better than the other though but there is a difference.

For non match going support to preach on here how match going support should behave at Chelsea is bordering on ridiculous.

But saying all of that, the support will come back for certain individuals......and the best way they can do it is start by banging in a few goals, dominate matches,

and most of all.....show us fans that they care about putting in the effort for us as we have done for them countless times when things havent been going well

Well they should realise they cant get away with shit performances and earn the equivalent of a house per game that the fans work all their lives to acquire.It was only a small section anyway when the names were announced. If theyre paid a couple of hundred grand a week because of the fans arent the people paying that money entitled to vocalise ? You get fans booooing at SB every half time when its 0-0. You get individuals all throughout the game singling out players for dogs abuse.Not saying I agree with it -but its an emotional time -there was blue on blue agro yesterday in the Shed Upper. Also, it is a totally off the lead, group mentality attending than sat in front of a TV/keyboard.

C'mon Choulo we're always banging on about free speech-doesnt that include booooage :D

As I said above, the booing was in no way based on performances as some of the our worst performers since the start of the season were actually cheered which made it a lot worse because players were being singled out based on speculation more than anything.

I have to ask this...but were you at the match, or better still at pre match rituals with large groups of regular supporters talking about the situation, speaking to other well known supporters who have very close links to the club and some staff within the club.

If you do go to matches but don't see or hear any of the above then I suggest that you do.....it can be quite eye opening.

We hardly ever show our discontent but yesterday was also about the fans....not just Mourinho or individuals.

Certain supporters that follow the club are in a very unique situation amongst the top flight of clubs due to the fact that they have a say on Stamford Bridge that even Abramovich has to respect and have them onboard.

Now I don't want to hear about there is no difference between match going support and those who support the club in other ways.....because there is whether you like it or not.

Of course the end product of supporting Chelsea and wanting the team to do well is the same but the devotion, emotion, the time spent, etc etc are miles apart...not to say one is better than the other though but there is a difference.

For non match going support to preach on here how match going support should behave at Chelsea is bordering on ridiculous.

But saying all of that, the support will come back for certain individuals......and the best way they can do it is start by banging in a few goals, dominate matches,

and most of all.....show us fans that they care about putting in the effort for us as we have done for them countless times when things havent been going well

Well as long as you're not being intolerably condescending about it... :rolleyes:

As I said above, the booing was in no way based on performances as some of the our worst performers since the start of the season were actually cheered which made it a lot worse because players were being singled out based on speculation more than anything.

7 billion people in the World all with diffrent frames of reference. Obviously the ones that booed perceive the gooner barca cunt as one of the main underachievers and the media reports that morning of him saying he would rather lose than win for Jose obviously bring emotions to the fore after two or three pre match lagers.

The TV coverage sound is very deceptive, coupled with commentators bias. Ivanovich was booed, the goal saved him from more.

Think we're being a bit precious about the whole issue, its a football match, not a mosque or catholic mass. Though I would pay to see boooing at either :D

Think you might catch some flack for that from certain quarters, but I think you're hitting some nails on their heads.

To see some people deriding the fans for expressing themselves beggars belief.

Well as long as you're not being intolerably condescending about it... :rolleyes:

And as I said...with certain supporters having close links.....how do you know its speculation.

But at the end of the day....lets hope that the message got across to ALL the players. ....that they are also playing for us and we have been there for them.....now its their turn to earn that respect back

7 billion people in the World all with diffrent frames of reference. Obviously the ones that booed perceive the gooner barca cunt as one of the main underachievers and the media reports that morning of him saying he would rather lose than win for Jose obviously bring emotions to the fore after two or three pre match lagers.

The TV coverage sound is very deceptive, coupled with commentators bias. Ivanovich was booed, the goal saved him from more.

Think we're being a bit precious about the whole issue, its a football match, not a mosque or catholic mass. Though I would pay to see boooing at either :D

I'm not saying ban booing from football matches, all I'm saying is that in this is it is clearly counter productive and damaging to the team. If I were at the grounds, I would have been booing the entire team and the manager since October.

And as I said...with certain supporters having close links.....how do you know its speculation.

But at the end of the day....lets hope that the message got across to ALL the players. ....that they are also playing for us and we have been there for them.....now its their turn to earn that respect back

The burden of proof is not on me prove that it is only speculation but on you to prove that it is actually true. Go ahead...

Also, let us for the sake of arguing assume that it was true, then the first conclusion would surely be that Jose was insane because he kept on playing them, but more importantly even 2-3 players actively trying to undermine the team does not justify the champion being involved in a relegation battle in December.

I'm not saying ban booing from football matches, all I'm saying is that in this is it is clearly counter productive and damaging to the team. If I were at the grounds, I would have been booing the entire team and the manager since October.

The burden of proof is not on me prove that it is only speculation but on you to prove that it is actually true. Go ahead...

Also, let us for the sake of arguing assume that it was true, then the first conclusion would surely be that Jose was insane because he kept on playing them, but more importantly even 2-3 players actively trying to undermine the team does not justify the champion being involved in a relegation battle in December.

how do you know it is counter productive...they responded well yesterday as a team.

But you really do need to stop preaching to us how to support the team at matches.

We know what we are doing and we show dissent to players and the team far far less than support of any other top club in the PL.

The way you are chuntering on about it anyone would think we do it every match.

So just back off criticizing how we do it

how do you know it is counter productive...they responded well yesterday as a team.

But you really do need to stop preaching to us how to support the team at matches.

We know what we are doing and we show dissent to players and the team far far less than support of any other top club in the PL.

The way you are chuntering on about it anyone would think we do it every match.

So just back off criticizing how we do it

:lol:

Get off your high horse you condescending twat :D

I am not stopping anyone from expressing their opinion or debating and I will not stop expressing mine. If you don't like it either debate it or ignore it.

Might give Cesc a little support, he's taken his criticism well as opposed to throwing his toys out the pram a la Diego Costa and played his part yesterday, deserves a break imo.

yup....but its ridiculous that some of the posters on here that use to mug us off for singing 'magic hat" or "diego" when yhose players were not putting in a performance are now mugging us off for having a pop at them both.

sigh

I am not stopping anyone from expressing their opinion or debating and I will not stop expressing mine. If you don't like it either debate it or ignore it.

no need for the name calling on this subject....but use the ignore button if you cannot take my view point

Wow....

I think you're undermining the very point you're trying to make. Whether you agree or not are insults really the answer? We're all supposed to be Chelsea supporters here. Calling a fellow supporter a twat.... What is this club attracting nowadays?

no need for the name calling on this subject....but use the ignore button if you cannot take my view point

Good on you for rising above that. You've made some great points and a lot of people will relate to them. Obviously some will ignore them because they don't want them to be true but name calling really is tacky and pointless.

yup....but its ridiculous that some of the posters on here that use to mug us off for singing 'magic hat" or "diego" when yhose players were not putting in a performance are now mugging us off for having a pop at them both.

sigh

It's a different way of looking at things online; if you were a neutral and you read the Mourinho thread you'd think he's some kind of bastardised version of the fat spanish waiter with no knowledge of football and who hates the fans.

However I have never, ever seen such views from actual match going fans. It's a strange contrast.

Might have a little sing song of Magic Hat against Watford, I actually like Cesc; a true professional and I think the irony is that he really appreciated Jose. Deserves a break from the fans.