Massacre In Paris

Spike

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Violence will create more violence? so if France will attack ISIS, more terrorists attacks on them? so what they have to do? be quiet and do nothing?...

2. The terrorists rent their cars in Belgium, and at least 1 of them returned to belgium... the police arrested him apparently....
Belgium-France-UK - Circle of terrorism.

Just spent about half an hour writing a huge post on what they and all of should do, would appreciate it if you read it :)

Lassana Diarra Confirms Death of Cousin After Paris Terror Attacks
A Terrorist With a match Ticket, wearing a vest of explosives, tried to enter the stadium but the security stopped him so he decided to blow himself outside...

what Could happen if he entered the stadium... :fainthv9:

'Westerners are finally being given just a small taste of the constant fear that people from other nations have endured for generations’ as a result of our military actions abroad.

I used to agree with this, and there is case for chickens coming home to roost, what we reap we sow etc but we have to move forward.

Enough of the cultural appeasement and hand wringing - we must move forward and fight for the Enlightenment.

Thanks for answering my question.

What can I answer? Your questions are just stupid and provocative.

I am not denying racism againt Muslim people in Europe but anti-european racism is an issue no one can deny too. For decades, we thought that we could be an happy country by not forcing new migrants to adopt our national culture, we thought that multicultularism was "cool". Our gouvernors thought they could easily mix two populations with completely different cultures and beliefs. The cultural gap was way too big.

And now we have a lot of Muslim people that are more and more religious (without being islamists) and do not accept secularism within societies that tend to be more and more secular and liberal. That can only create clashes and growing tensions. What stroke about Charlie Hebdo was to hear so many "moderate" muslims say "I am not happy about what happened but I do not feel sorry for them; they knew they were taking risks". And have you seen the video of that Jewish guy walking in Paris? And we have known the islamist danger for at least 25 years and have done nothing because we were scared to be called racist.

Blaming people of Europe for what is going on is just irresponsible and dangerous. It will only boost far right.

Now what is the solution? I honnestly do not know. We spent 40 years not dealing with anything, hence the mess today. And it will take time, education, money and probably new dead people before getting anywhere.

Im guessing there will now be a full on ground assault by a French led coalition. Seems like the airstrikes will never completely destroy ISIS.

France has not enough military capabilities to lead a coalition on the ground. Only Obama can, and I do not think he will. We will continue with those useless and expensive air strikes. I am not an expert but I feel like we have created such a big mess there that every decision will be a bad decision.

Maybe some day, Western governments will only care about their own countries (I am joking of course).

Questions to any atheist here.

When someone writes pray for peace what does that means to you?

I believe in God and I definitely understand that prayer is communication with God.

What is your thoughts and meaning of such?

Would you get offended if someone told you to pray for so and so?

I believe in God and I definitely understand that prayer is communication with God.

No, I wouldn't get offended. It just means people are trying to help in their own ways with their own beliefs.

IMO it doesn't help much, but I can't criticize because I'm not doing anything to help either.

It means someone hope that all evil things which happened there just end.

I have other question. What this avatars on fb will do for this what happened? Have it any sense?

Security guard named Zohir, placed at one of the entrances to the stadium, said that the terrorist tried to enter the stadium 15 minutes after Kick-off.

The security suspected and tried to Check him, he retreated - and blew himself up.

A police source confirmed this, saying that He had planned to blew himself in the stands, to create panic that would lead to mass killing. Stadium, containing 80 thousand seats held friendly match between France and Germany, france president attended the game too.

The Second Terrorist, waited outside the stadium for all the people that could run away from the first explosion inside, blew himself at Mcdonalds.

That makes no sense. Any French (or any other western) troops on the ground will create many times more local support for the side they are targeting. In case you didn't know, the French/British/US armies are not exactly popular in the region, and with pretty good reasons. It will certainly NOT make their citizens any safer, but on the contrary undermine the security of France. Ask yourself, why are the targets usually France, UK and USA, the three major imperialistic powers? That's not justify the attacks in any way, but it's an obvious fact that violence will create even more violence.

Obviously there were many mistakes after the invasion, mostly from the lack of understanding of the society and probably the lack of caring about the population and some were obviously intentional policies of creating more sectarian divides. However all of that become irrelevant next to the biggest crime of the century which was the invasion itself. Can anyone actually justify the invasion now? All the thinly veiled pretexts have fallen since but people don't think about the reasons anymore. The biggest criticism of the invasion in the mainstream is that it was a 'mistake', a tactical blunder because it didn't work out. Nothing about it being the biggest international crime of the century or about the immorality of invading a country and causing the deaths of over 1.8 million people just for oil and political and military influence. Nothing about all the generals and leaders and even propaganda media editors who should be jail....

I think you're underestimating a huge fact in the discussion, Nour... which is religious extremists are crazy people.

When no one attacks they'll kill because some small newspaper in France made fun of their faith.

I agree with most of what you said, but Western countries are just taking advantage of something they didn't create themselves and who definitely won't end if they stop funding and attacking. They turned a small thing into a giant and I don't think it's so simple to stop it now.

Even without funding and attacks now, I believe they can still orchestrate any attack (albeit smaller) they want and as those people aren't sane, it doesn't need much for them to feel motivated.

A cartoonist from Charlie Hebdo had this to say:

58128038-8b10-11e5-bec2-0532ac14cf5c_web

Security guard named Zohir, placed at one of the entrances to the stadium, said that the terrorist tried to enter the stadium 15 minutes after Kick-off.
The security suspected and tried to Check him, he retreated - and blew himself up.
A police source confirmed this, saying that He had planned to blew himself in the stands, to create panic that would lead to mass killing. Stadium, containing 80 thousand seats held friendly match between France and Germany, france president attended the game too.
The Second Terrorist, waited outside the stadium for all the people that could run away from the first explosion inside, blew himself at Mcdonalds.
They are Lucky Twice...
1. Because he couldn't enter the stadium.
2. He came 15 minutes after Kick-off, and not before, when all the crowd waited to enter...