Massacre In Paris

Spike

The reason the media in the UK are focusing on this so much is because it has happened so close to home, and we do not expect things like this to happen.

Cameron needs to close our borders ASAP. Needs to stop fucking about and worrying about what others may think and needs to start thinking about the safety of the UK. Otherwise I fear we will Suffer an attack like France has.

RIP to all that have lost their lives.

From what i have read so far, is that a partial of the Paris attackers were French and Belgium citizens. It is believed the Syrian passports were fake.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason the media in the UK are focusing on this so much is because it has happened so close to home, and we do not expect things like this to happen.

Again, if the attack had taken place in Australia would the media focus have been Beirut? How about if it were in Japan? No need to answer me, just think about it.

Cameron needs to close our borders ASAP. Needs to stop fucking about and worrying about what others may think and needs to start thinking about the safety of the UK. Otherwise I fear we will Suffer an attack like France has.

Your response to witnessing the very same horror that these refugees are running from is to send them back to where they have to face that horror on a daily basis? And yet you still can't see how you only see Europeans as humans and everyone else a couple of places below?!

Again, if the attack had taken place in Australia would the media focus have been Beirut? How about if it were in Japan? No need to answer me, just think about it.

Your response to witnessing the very same horror that these refugees are running from is to send them back to where they have to face that horror on a daily basis? And yet you still can't see how you only see Europeans as humans and everyone else a couple of places below?!

But the news over hear did cover the bombings in beirut, yeah not as much a paris but still covered over hear. I understand where you are coming from but i dont control the media do i?

how do we know who we are letting in??? 20% of then could be Isis for all we know. im not saying send them back at all. But as of now we are on high alert for attack and letting 100 of thousands in that could contain some of those scumbags is not worth the risk.

And no i do not class Europeans above everyone else. I have family from SA, and Australia. If i had my way along with millions of other im sure we could all just get along in peace.

Unfortunately a lot of Westeners don't give a rats ass about bombings in a place they perceive as 'terrorist' (read Muslim) territory. People are afraid and misinformed.

0fa27464-8b5d-11e5-a38c-f26669005eee_web

Nearly 100 Syrian rebelgroups have expressed their horror and disbelief for the attacks. They say the attacks broke Islamic law and are an insult to human values.

Inhabitants of Duma (east of Damascus) have written an open letter to France offering their support.

Militants of Idlib changed their facebook picture to the French flag.

This is being reported in a Belgian newspaper and it is what the people need to read.

This may sound a stupid question but what the hell did they hope to achieve by killing innocent people? For all they knew they could, and maybe did kill Muslims as well as Christians and other nationalities from around the world. To me this is just like poking a lion in the ribs, because they will surely pay for this actrocity. France, America and England will retaliate and very soon.They will have turned the world against themselves. Already France has retaliated and this is only the start. And now the innocent refugees trying to get away from these murdering scum will all be looked at as potential terrorists. Lets just pray that they never get their hands on atomic weapons because that would mean the end of us all.

They (ISIS) need to be eradicated........and quickly.

Strange that they would be patrolling streets of N.Ireland.

They didn't 'patrol' as such - they were overseeing regular army deployments and engaged on side missions to mainly infiltrate and collect Intel. They really don't like people to see their faces :)

This may sound a stupid question but what the hell did they hope to achieve by killing innocent people? For all they knew they could, and maybe did kill Muslims as well as Christians and other nationalities from around the world. To me this is just like poking a lion in the ribs, because they will surely pay for this actrocity. France, America and England will retaliate and very soon.They will have turned the world against themselves. Already France has retaliated and this is only the start. And now the innocent refugees trying to get away from these murdering scum will all be looked at as potential terrorists. Lets just pray that they never get their hands on atomic weapons because that would mean the end of us all.

They (ISIS) need to be eradicated........and quickly.

They achieve fear, fear leads to anger and knee jerk reactions - with people wrongly blaming innocent followers of a faith that has been incorrectly portrayed in the media. This leads to stupid acts against the 'terrorists' which in turn kills more innocent people. This then gives credence to the bullshit spouted by the extremists and maybe radicalises a few more people, hell bent on revenge.

It's a cycle that has been repeated over and over again during humanity ad infinteum.

There's too much ignorance on both sides and only education can fix this - bombing for peace is an oxymoron.

The 'terrorists' know that each action they take will convert more followers - rightly or wrongly, that is their only recruitment tactic available.

France dropping 20 bombs will do nothing other than play into their hands as more innocent people are caught up in the situation :(

Truly a shocking weekend.

I think the killings in Paris were not reprisals for western government actions in the Middle East. ISIS is not a national liberation movement. It has no demands that can be negotiated over the table. It wants to kill people like you and me simply because we live a free, liberated and modern way of life, and our religion is predominantly Christian. It regards all of this as sin beyond measure.

See the extract from their statement around the killings. They are not a political group, they are an Islamic cult, and we hold no responsibility for these kind of beliefs.

"In a blessed battle whose causes of success were enabled by Allah, a group of believers from the soldiers of the Caliphate (may Allah strengthen and support it) set out targeting the capital of prostitution and vice, the lead carrier of the cross in Europe — Paris. This group of believers were youth who divorced the worldly life and advanced towards their enemy hoping to be killed for Allah's sake, doing so in support of His religion, His Prophet (blessing and peace be upon him), and His allies.

The thing is, that no matter how vain it sounds, other countries can't just take everybody in that needs help. Yeah you wish you can help all those in need but the sad reality is that that's not possible.

A big issue of mine is that the governments of the countries accepting these refugees haven't taken into consideration the opinion of their citizens. The government just did it themselves. Maybe they should let the people vote it out if they want to accept refugees.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/france-drops-20-bombs-islamic-6838318#ICID=FB_mirror_main

doesn´t suprise me at all, expected, it will only make it worse than it is i´m afraid, this nightmare won´t end anytime soon... :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-bombers-are-britain-now-6230762#rlabs=3%20rt$category%20p$2

damn :( , guys whatch over yourselves and your loved ones, be very careful, i pray to God nothing horrible happens... please no more bloodshed Fark this world :cry:

The thing is, that no matter how vain it sounds, other countries can't just take everybody in that needs help. Yeah you wish you can help all those in need but the sad reality is that that's not possible.

A big issue of mine is that the governments of the countries accepting these refugees haven't taken into consideration the opinion of their citizens. The government just did it themselves. Maybe they should let the people vote it out if they want to accept refugees.

Fucking WORD.

http://www.mirror.co...=FB_mirror_main doesn´t suprise me at all, expected, it will only make it worse than it is i´m afraid, this nightmare won´t end anytime soon...

Fuck yeah! I hope allies bomb the shit out of those crazy subhumans. Time to put those nukes to use.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-bombers-are-britain-now-6230762#rlabs=3%20rt$category%20p$2

damn :( , guys whatch over yourselves and your loved ones, be very careful, i pray to God nothing horrible happens... please no more bloodshed Fark this world :cry:

That was from August mate

Fuck yeah! I hope allies bomb the shit out of those crazy subhumans. Time to put those nukes to use.

I admit i want justice for what happened as much as anyone else, but how many more innocent lives must be lost in all this ? We can call it collateral damage but fark this, it´s just a nightmare for both innocent parties, just too much blood being shed...