Massacre In Paris

Spike

It's a shame that France isn't a muslim country, perhaps then the 'world' would not have been so devastated. Or even cared, or noticed.

This is Eurocentrism at it's hypocritical, racist best. The calls of closing down the borders to the Syrians are no less disgusting, when this is exactly what they go through on a daily basis, for years now. This could've been used to build a bridge of understanding, to be united in the face of evil. But no, as always, fear and hostility is the reaction. Instead of solving the problem, now it'll be made worse. The French people have only their government to blame, for making the clowns of ISIS target them in the first place, their policy being what it is.

This is not a hateful comment against anyone, I apologize if it came out like that. But to me, this is the reality. You're free to think otherwise.

The most stupid thing I just read today. But France will be muslim kalifat in few years, so you will enjoy it, do you?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike the US back in 2001, France and other European countries have to deal with their growing Muslim population, that has been more and more islamized over the past decades. And because of imigration and differences between "Caucasian" and Muslims regarding birth rate, the weight of Islam in countries such as France, Belgium or Holland (and to a less extent the UK) will grow bigger. And some people are already saying that Muslims will be the majority in a few decades in those countries. I am not saying it's true but this is a real issue.

(1)Nowadays in France or Germany we have a lot muslims(in 2010 their was ~10mln in these 2 country). More over 10% of population of these country are muslims. And if we count that refugees it will be increase and increase. Merkel just invited muslims to Europe. Moreover, (2). Europeans indigenous population falls and (3)muslims have big rate of natural increase. What will have happens if we sum these facts?

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/muslim-population-in-sweden-and-denmark-doubled-in-14-years/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/15/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260068/those-800000-refugees-will-make-muslims-10-daniel-greenfield

But in one I need agree with you. West country should fall back from far east and let people there do what they want. But if dont know what about its go, its go about money.

(1)Nowadays in France or Germany we have a lot muslims(in 2010 their was ~10mln in these 2 country). More over 10% of population of these country are muslims. And if we count that refugees it will be increase and increase. Merkel just invited muslims to Europe. Moreover, (2). Europeans indigenous population falls and (3)muslims have big rate of natural increase. What will have happens if we sum these facts?

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/muslim-population-in-sweden-and-denmark-doubled-in-14-years/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/15/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260068/those-800000-refugees-will-make-muslims-10-daniel-greenfield

But in one I need agree with you. West country should fall back from far east and let people there do what they want. But if dont know what about its go, its go about money.

8% in France, 6% in Germany. The inflated view of the number if Muslims in Europe and hence their threat to Europe only shows the growing Islamophobia in the continent as this excellent graphic by the Economist from Jan shows:

20150110_gdc999_3.png

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/01/daily-chart-2?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/islamineurope

Would you like to have them deported? Their rights impeded upon? Or perhaps gas chambers would be more efficient? I hear they work all too well. Let's do that. When will Europe ever learn that anti-Semitism is not, and will never be, the answer?

Your post is so stupid it is hard to believe (it took you one reply to use the Godwin law, congratulations). You do not accept any debate, you just call people racists, you are ridiculous.

if you want to follow the updates on lunaticoutpost.com
Terror Attack Paris BREAKING!!!!!

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-599530.html

click on the page number 1 - 80 number buttons to go through all the pages.

it is currently on page 80.

Israel everyday kills innocent women, children and nobody react. It's double standard form the West.

I feel for this criminal attack in Paris, of course. They must stay strong.

As I said before, There's feaking WAR in middle east, and Europe is PEACIFUL place.

I'm Syrian and still don't know exactly how many!

The obvious solution is to destroy those brainwashed extremists, American and Russian forces are working on that in different areas around the country, the Syrian army as well. But whoever is funding them must stop.

I have heard that is coming from Turkey the help.

Just like I have heard that Iran funds other terrorist that attack Israel.

I doubt this is true but that's what I heard in the past....

I have heard that is coming from Turkey the help.

Just like I have heard that Iran funds other terrorist that attack Israel.

I doubt this is true but that's what I heard in the past....

US is possibly funding ISIS. Think about it: they fund ISIS and they terrorize and give a bad name to the Islamic community. This gives US a reason to invade a country again just like they did with Libya, Iraq etc. What is their goal? Power and money, it's simple.

People are taught to be like that, the world is what it is told to be. Nobody is born hateful and violent towards others, they are raised to be like that. The human kind needs a restart, there is no other solution but a complete wipeout.

US is possibly funding ISIS. Think about it: they fund ISIS and they terrorize and give a bad name to the Islamic community. This gives US a reason to invade a country again just like they did with Libya, Iraq etc. What is their goal? Power and money, it's simple.

That doesn't make sense to be fair but that's how people think.

That is USA, Iran, Turkey, whatever.

I think all this is making the reality of a one world government, one world religion and one world currency more and more true.

It's coming one day.

The US and its European allies, like, I don't know, France?

Terrorism is terrorism wherever it exists.