Massacre In Paris

Spike

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some unsavoury elements in this thread ,, For a while put aside politics and consider the innocent victims AND their families .

Forget your prejudices and just imagine your emotions if someone close to you had been killed or was near to death . EMPATHY is what makes us human

Why Suicide bombers didn't blew their selfes when peoples whre goinf to the stadium? They could kill THOUSANDS of peoples.

Probably because the plan was to get inside the stadium and explode in front of all the cameras (reports saying his ticket was for a mid section seat). They probably designed the bomb so it wouldnt trigger the metal detectors or whatever typw of security they were expecting. Thank goodness it did though...

P.S: Of course this is all my expeculation but it does make sense imo.

Probably because the plan was to get inside the stadium and explode in front of all the cameras (reports saying his ticket was for a mid section seat). They probably designed the bomb so it wouldnt trigger the metal detectors or whatever typw of security they were expecting. Thank goodness it did though...

P.S: Of course this is all my expeculation but it does make sense imo.

But why he wanted to enter after the match, not before and then blew him-self and few hundred or thousand people around him

'Westerners are finally being given just a small taste of the constant fear that people from other nations have endured for generations as a result of our military actions abroad.

I used to agree with this, and there is case for chickens coming home to roost, what we reap we sow etc but we have to move forward.

Enough of the cultural appeasement and hand wringing - we must move forward and fight for the Enlightenment.

Yeah because unlike in europe those people in middle east cant live with each other beacause of their 'religion' that is going on for hundreds of years. Sure the usa shouldnt get involved because of their real intentions, but european got involved to save people down there who are innocent. Sure we wont just let them kill each other and not try to help. But bottom line is that there are some crazy people who mix religion with fucked up ideals and drag people into this to create army and war etc. Raising kids from their early ages to become living bomb one day. That is messed up.

Dont compare europe to middle east. They cant live in peace. We can. Sure bombings from eu planes on their cities are not justified, but it was a decision to stop ISIS from spreading. Ironicaly we let hundreds and hudreds people thru borders every day.

Even if there is just 1 percent of 20m (or how many people will get in eu in couple years), thats enough to close borders and secure europe from more terrorists. Its obvious there are terorists among refugees. I have nothing against refugees who want to escape their land (althrough they should fight for their land in first place like europeans fought for ours. We didnt just escape in time of wars ffs) but I have major hatred towards any terrorist or even idealists of their religion because those will never live in peace. And that is enough to close borders.

We had wwi and wwii and didnt escape. War ended because we wanted that. We fought for it. Middle east doesnt know what they are fighting for. For religion? Sorry but fuck that. If their religion is killing people its just wrong. If they wanted to stop the war they would get together ask for help and thats it. But no they want to solve it on their own for years and years and years. And i dont want that to be spread in europe.

Everyone knows Isis is financed by usa or their agencies and Merkel is Obamas bitch (sorry for expresion but its true). Trying to destabilize EU. And sure terrorists are the easiest way to destabilize that.

Sure everyone is nice and all now but people must be fooling themselves if they think paris was exception. There will be more and more of that. In couple years france will have same number of muslims as they have caucasians. Try to stop that when it will be to late will only lead to extreme decisions. And yet people think everything will be fine. Im not sure what governments are thinking. Living in delusion. And when you will be in danger, you will only then realise allowing all this and being nice was a mistake. Checking Every single person on borders would be ideal. If that is not possible close borders. Its for greater good.

Wake the fuck up. Stop praying and start thinking.

But why he wanted to enter after the match, not before and then blew him-self and few hundred or thousand people around him

The first terrorist planned to blew himself in the stands, to create panic that would lead to mass killing.

The Second Terrorist, waited outside the stadium for all the people that could run away from the first explosion inside.

Sky:

Two of the blasts happened at entrances to the stadium and another at a nearby McDonald's restaurant, with Paris police later confirming two of the explosions were suicide attacks.

So 2 of them tried to enter the stadium and blew themselves up there....

He tried to enter during the match and not after.

Pretty much what PeterCech said...

I am deeply saddened by people trying to justify these attacks. While there are some deeply troubling reasons that lead up to the attack, I don't believe under any circumstances they justify the destruction of human life. Same goes for any incident of a similar nature.

Questions to any atheist here.

When someone writes pray for peace what does that means to you?

I believe in God and I definitely understand that prayer is communication with God.

What is your thoughts and meaning of such?

Would you get offended if someone told you to pray for so and so?

Offended? Lmao, only pussies get offended by stuff like that. When somebody tells me to pray for something, then you can just substitute the word "pray" with "hope" and this is the meaning it has to me.

Tough Times...
RIP to all the victims.
I'm not surprised that such thing happened in France... Their immigration Rules are too soft and now they got paid for it.
I have nothing against Muslims, but 90% of the terrorists are muslims. shame that the peaceful ones will suffer now.
Every Country in Europe need to Check themselves now.
Today it's Paris, Tomorrow unfortunately it can be London.

90% of terrorists are white people. Look at throughout history bro. Look at colonialism. Look at slavery. Look at school shootings and movie theater shootings in the USA.

People of color aren't the only terrorists out there, in fact we aren't even the majority.