Massacre In Paris

Spike

I feel terrible for Paris, but I am also one of the more vocal members when it comes to the attacks in the Middle East.

Like I say, I think both sides are incredibly discusting!

Peace not only to Paris, but thw entire World...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Who not woke up when they killed Jews in Toulouse or In supermarket in Paris, and those who not woke up when they killed the workers of the newspaper "Charlie Hebdo", and those who didn't react when in the last two years thousands of young French people bought a one-way ticket and join ISIS - woke up last night into a nightmare.

Tough Times...
RIP to all the victims.
I'm not surprised that such thing happened in France... Their immigration Rules are too soft and now they got paid for it.
I have nothing against Muslims, but 90% of the terrorists are muslims. shame that the peaceful ones will suffer now.
Every Country in Europe need to Check themselves now.
Today it's Paris, Tomorrow unfortunately it can be London.

90% of the terrorists are Muslims? It's a shame the media haven't labelled that Germanwings pilot a terrorist, or that Norwegian mass shooter. This terrorist label is reserved for muslims. Open your eyes.

90% of the terrorists are Muslims? It's a shame the media haven't labelled that Germanwings pilot a terrorist, or that Norwegian mass shooter. This terrorist label is reserved for muslims. Open your eyes.

why do people not understand that it's always a tiny minority who commit actual acts of violence
for example, millions of nationalists in europe, and only one attack by breivik.
the fact that there are constant acts of terrorism and a fucking holy war in the middle east should indicate what the values of islam are...

I've been hearing this quite a lot today: Find the head, attack the root etc...but i am afraid the solution isn't quite that simple. Even if they get boots on the ground and are able to chase IS away from their territory there's no promise of succes.On the contrary chances are that within a decade a new movement will stand up. Like fighting a hydra two new heads replace the old one. We've seen this in the past, the old strategies in dealing with radical movements in the Middle- East simply don't work. The so-called "WAR ON TERROR" declared by Bush and his buddy Blair have failed big time. The attacks yesterday in Paris, thursday in Beirut, the Russian plane in Egypt, they are all proof of this failure.

Most important thing right now is not to jump into simplistic conclusions or actions. Something has to be done, no doubt about that, but how and what is not something that can be decided in haste.

Spot on - this is not a structured organisation it's a group of fanatical supporters with 'nothing to lose' in their mindset, they will be rewarded in 'heaven'

The sad thing is as a 'non-believer, ex Catholic' - Religion was the only means to control the population historically and whilst it embodies noble intentions, be good to people yada yada - it is now backfiring massively as the mainstream of people become more disconnected from the doctrines of religion, whilst the fanatical religists on both sides get more fanatical

It's best described as a bell curve with the general population of the world in the middle shadowed either side by those that are fanatical in one form of religion or another.

There's absolutely no way of committing 'fanatical religious genocide' and not establishing an all out war. What needs to happen is that democracy must take place - a cease fire must be established and the political hot-points that cause these fanatical religists need to be doused, leaving them with nothing to achieve. After living through a sustained Protestant vs Catholic period of bombing - we can see it ultimately achieved nothing (I'm from England, London) - since Ireland and UK sat down and discussed - things have improved massively. This is the only way we can deal with the extremism. First identify what it is they are supposed to be fighting for and then broker peace.

Otherwise the 21st century will be no further forward than any previous century - what a sad legacy that would be...

Going through the same kind of shock and emotions twice in two days...There are not many things that leave me speechless in this world, but I guess speechlessness is probably a good response to such brutality and mindless violence. From all I've read and heard about the tragedy I think this video expresses best how I feel and what I want to say:

As citizen of a country who goes through a lot of tragedies, I can tell you that the feelings do not change, the shock and fear and anger are never diluted. I can also tell you that these tough moments are best for pure emotions, for empathy and for solidarity. This is a time to contemplate how human suffering is the same everywhere and how we all are people linked together as a species.

There will be plenty of time for analysis and for scoring cheap political points, but right now I want to think about all the brave people who were trying to help in Paris yesterday, I want to think about Adel Turmos who threw himself at the second suicide bomber in Beirut the day before saving the lives of tens of people, I want to think of the natural goodness of human beings and I want to think about and feel for everyone who's lost someone they knew in this awful manner.

May they all rest in peace..

I've been hearing this quite a lot today: Find the head, attack the root etc...but i am afraid the solution isn't quite that simple. Even if they get boots on the ground and are able to chase IS away from their territory there's no promise of succes.On the contrary chances are that within a decade a new movement will stand up. Like fighting a hydra two new heads replace the old one. We've seen this in the past, the old strategies in dealing with radical movements in the Middle- East simply don't work. The so-called "WAR ON TERROR" declared by Bush and his buddy Blair have failed big time. The attacks yesterday in Paris, thursday in Beirut, the Russian plane in Egypt, they are all proof of this failure.

Most important thing right now is not to jump into simplistic conclusions or actions. Something has to be done, no doubt about that, but how and what is not something that can be decided in haste.

That's why you use resources. Never will be peace in mankind, unfortunately, but if we allow to keep in order the chaos then there is less results.

Hence we need to do this systematically. Find the source of their funding, deny it, dismay there arms even for a period. We need to weaken their resolve. War is never simple but if we as a advanced civilisation coherently worked together to make the solution lot more closer.

Police search for black car in connection with attacks

Posted at 13:05

Paris police have put out an alert about a black Seat car, with a foreign numberplate - GUT 18053 - and five-spoke alloy wheels.

The vehicle is wanted in connection with the attacks yesterday.

Members of the public are advised not to approach the vehicle.

It's a shame that France isn't a muslim country, perhaps then the 'world' would not have been so devastated. Or even cared, or noticed.

This is Eurocentrism at it's hypocritical, racist best. The calls of closing down the borders to the Syrians are no less disgusting, when this is exactly what they go through on a daily basis, for years now. This could've been used to build a bridge of understanding, to be united in the face of evil. But no, as always, fear and hostility is the reaction. Instead of solving the problem, now it'll be made worse. The French people have only their government to blame, for making the clowns of ISIS target them in the first place, their policy being what it is.

This is not a hateful comment against anyone, I apologize if it came out like that. But to me, this is the reality. You're free to think otherwise.

So your solution is?