Massacre In Paris

Spike

This is where we need to stand up no,t as nations, as a continent, but as a species. These radical extremeists need to be systematically wiped off the planet. There has been too much innocent blood spilt, and action is needed.

Find the head, kill it.

China, Russia, USA -- the Three 'powers' are ready to work together for the same goal. Let's use that as the first step.

Doubt it, eventually some other cell will pop up.

You need to have total control of the money to be able to do this.

Hence the thought of one world currency. But then the currency not to be cash but electronic.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't make sense to be fair but that's how people think.

That is USA, Iran, Turkey, whatever.

I think all this is making the reality of a one world government, one world religion and one world currency more and more true.

It's coming one day.

Do you think that 9/11 was an inside job? I do, to be fair. ISIS and their followers are braindead scum but the hierarchy of this organization may get funded by the US. Let's talk about the tragic event that is 9/11. In my opinion it was an inside job for various reasons but let's not get into those. After 9/11 what happened? They invaded Iraq for no reason they did not even have weapons of mass destruction but they could use the 9/11 excuse to destroy Iraq and gain everything that country has to offer for themselves.

I see the creation of ISIS as a similar situation.

That doesn't make sense to be fair but that's how people think.

That is USA, Iran, Turkey, whatever.

I think all this is making the reality of a one world government, one world religion and one world currency more and more true.

It's coming one day.

It does make sense when there's oil involved.

More chaos for some, more oil for others.

Do you think that 9/11 was an inside job? I do, to be fair. ISIS and their followers are braindead scum but the hierarchy of this organization may get funded by the US. Let's talk about the tragic even that is 9/11. In my opinion it was an inside job for various reasons but let's not get into those. After 9/11 what happened? They invaded Iraq for no reason they did not even have weapons of mass destruction but they could use the 9/11 excuse to destroy Iraq and gain everything that country has to offer for themselves.

I see the creation of ISIS as a similar situation.

Well if your theory is correct it will go something similar to what Kevin wood furnace believes.

Whoever is behind this if there is a "whoever" then it will be to create chaos to bring about unity.

When you have unity it's easier to implement a new order.

A new order of the sorts that gives the few the total control of the rest.

We will see this more into effect when the whole world requires to use one single currency to transact business.

I mean think about it, the whole reason we will want a one currency is to keep control. And worse of worst is when we go total cashless and everything is electronic. That people will require some type of Mark/identification to buy and sell.

Well if your theory is correct it will go something similar to what Kevin wood furnace believes.

Whoever is behind this if there is a "whoever" then it will be to create chaos to bring about unity.

When you have unity it's easier to implement a new order.

A new order of the sorts that gives the few the total control of the rest.

We will see this more into effect when the whole world requires to use one single currency to transact business.

I mean think about it, the whole reason we will want a one currency is to keep control. And worse of worst is when we go total cashless and everything is electronic. That people will require some type of Mark to buy and sell.

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers and these type of people want one currency. Why? Because they want to their maintain power that they had since the 18th century or something. There are a lot of things that we do not know my friend but some people get heavily influenced by the media. People need to be very open minded at certain moments and they shouldn't deny that there are a lot of possibilities.

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers and these type of people want one currency. Why? Because they want to their maintain power that they had since the 18th century or something. There are a lot of things that we do not know my friend but some people get heavily influenced by the media. People need to be very open minded at certain moments and they shouldn't deny that there are a lot of possibilities.

Yes my friends that's basically the only two explanation I can think of for all this.

One is this, some elites are controlling this to bring about what we just talked about, a world order with their total control.

Or these "terrorist" are just sick and crazy people that want to see the world burn.

For now most of us stick to the second opinion.

But if we do start seeing that one world currency then the people who often talked about conspiracy theories would have been right all a long.

So Russia, England, USA, and China have all voiced their support and that they will aid France. What exactly does this mean?

It means they will use this attack to scare their own population into stricter 'Counter Terrorism' laws that steals more of their civil rights and privacy :yay:

What a fucking donut. lol at liberals.

1447510251287.png

Tell me you don't actually buy that BS? That's very obviously made up. Just google John Oliver and you'll see that not only is there nothing of the sorts but John Oliver yesterday was actually having his first ever child.

It means they will use this attack to scare their own population into stricter 'Counter Terrorism' laws that steals more of their civil rights and privacy :yay:

Tell me you don't actually buy that BS? That's very obviously made up. Just google John Oliver and you'll see that not only is there nothing of the sorts but John Oliver yesterday was actually having his first ever child.

What do you think they should do? Surely they have to do something. Who's to say ISIS won't hit London in a month. Rome in 2 months?

US is possibly funding ISIS. Think about it: they fund ISIS and they terrorize and give a bad name to the Islamic community. This gives US a reason to invade a country again just like they did with Libya, Iraq etc. What is their goal? Power and money, it's simple.

That is what everything is always about! That is the reason why Religion was started in the first place a few thousand years ago, people wanted power to control the masses, it still baffles me how in 2015 people still believe in these man made organisations that people call religion!

That is what everything is always about! That is the reason why Religion was started in the first place a few thousand years ago, people wanted power to control the masses, it still baffles me how in 2015 people still believe in these man made organisations that people call religion!

humans have had religion , from about 300,000 years ago. ritualistic behaviour is natural, and has a part in our psychology.

US is possibly funding ISIS. Think about it: they fund ISIS and they terrorize and give a bad name to the Islamic community. This gives US a reason to invade a country again just like they did with Libya, Iraq etc. What is their goal? Power and money, it's simple.

Are you fucking kidding me?

humans have had religion , from about 300,000 years ago. ritualistic behaviour is natural, and has a part in our psychology.

yes in ancient times they believed in that sort of stuff because they didnt have any other explanation for things like rain and wind, but when talking about the religions we know today they were started by people who wanted power, we know so much more about the world now, which is why i find it so bizarre that people still believe this stuff

yes in ancient times they believed in that sort of stuff because they didnt have any other explanation for things like rain and wind, but when talking about the religions we know today they were started by people who wanted power, we know so much more about the world now, which is why i find it so bizarre that people still believe this stuff

it is strange , even plenty of scientists working on the big bang analysis , have religious ideas. alot of people just don't accept the universe is random and meaningless, myself included.

i'm not sure about the people who started religions, didn't the buddha give up everything , to wander and teach? I think these things have given us alot of culture, monuments ect, and are to be cherished.

but lots of people use it for evil.