the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Thing is we didn't really buy this summer lol and that was with a manager so not hoping for much this time 

We bought plenty in the previous windows though. Also it's not like we didn't try to buy in the summer.

Reported that we went after Pogba and we were also very in for Stones but Everton and Martinezs stubborness on the matter, along with our reluctance to splash crazy cash on Stones, fucked it up.

21 hours ago, LAM09 said:

That could be said about a number of players. He could easily turn into Cuadrado #2.

Yeah but I think he could work very well in PL and if that happens everyone will be pissed for not buying him.

Sure there is a chance he might flop, but if we risked on Falcao, Djilbodji, Pedro, Hector and number of others, I would rather risk on someone like Teixeira ahead of any of those players.

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Did they ask hiddink about teixeira or pato in his presser? I missed it 

Did he deny links or act coy? 

"The more the transfer window open is, the more my mouth shut is." :D This is what he said regarding the transfer window.

Linked with any player that isnt in top 10 = What a shit player, look how low our standards have become.

Said player gets linked with another team = What a load of shit, we cant even sign any decent players.

This same situation happened with Douglas Costa. Its pathetic.

On 21/01/2016 at 3:35 PM, LAM09 said:

That could be said about a number of players. He could easily turn into Cuadrado #2.

It isn't the be all and end all I know but, Teixeria is a far more technically able player than Cuadrao. Whatever he might turn into, I don't think it would be Juan #2.

It isn't the be all and end all I know but, Teixeria is a far more technically able player than Cuadrao. Whatever he might turn into, I don't think it would be Juan #2.

Whatever he turns out to be could result in £30m down the drain. I would prefer to spend a smaller amount on Mahrez. Younger, arguably the best player in the Prem so far this season and would be less of a risk.

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Whatever he turns out to be could result in £30m down the drain. I would prefer to spend a smaller amount on Mahrez. Younger, arguably the best player in the Prem so far this season and would be less of a risk.

I can't argue with that since I haven't seen enough of Teixeira to form a strong opinion about his chances. I just think he looks a better player, from a technique point of view, than Juan. Whether that might make him a good contributor for Chelsea I can't say but it must make it at least possible that he'd do better than our Columbian winger.

Payet is the player I'd like to sign but I would not say no to buying him and Mahrez. :) Of course, baring the existence of buy-out clauses, no one at Chelsea is going to get the chance to say no to either of those deals because West Ham and Leicester will do it for them.

Liverpool have agreed personal terms with Shakhtar Donetsk striker Alex Teixeira, 26. (Daily Star via Futbol Ukraine) 

But there is still a big gap between what the Reds are willing to pay for the Brazilian and the valuation set by the Ukrainian club.(Liverpool Echo)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You