the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

When did we bid for Griezmann? Any link for that? I don't remember we were ever in for him.

Lol, go back to Griezmann thread and check mid May to early June, there's plenty of stuff on that. One guy from El Confidencial who is probably the most reliable journo from Spain wrote that we hired Jorge Mendes to work on the deal.

BTW, I know it doesn't suit the narrative that Chelsea isn't in complete mess at the moment. I should change my view and ignore facts, have selective memory and pretend that Emenalo is responsible for everything that happens in this club but I simply can't. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Lol, go back to Griezmann thread and check mid May to early June, there's plenty of stuff on that. One guy from El Confidencial who is probably the most reliable journo from Spain wrote that we hired Jorge Mendes to work on the deal.

BTW, I know it doesn't suit the narrative that Chelsea isn't in complete mess at the moment. I should change my view and ignore facts, have selective memory and pretend that Emenalo is responsible for everything that happens in this club but I simply can't. Sorry.

:lol: That escalated quickly, someone is on pms.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Good news imo. Another weak player who would follow Cuadrado and Salah if we signed him.

or he could end up like douglas costa and chelsea end up regret not signing him 

Liverpool want him. Great news IMO

How is it great news?   He's probably the only player worth buying in January as we need goals!

He isn't worth £30m+ IMO. I would prefer Mahrez all day long.

He isn't worth £30m+ IMO. I would prefer Mahrez all day long.

He could well turn into Suarez type of buy.

That could be said about a number of players. He could easily turn into Cuadrado #2.

This is betond embarassing! Who the fuck is making these decisions. Roman is being taken for a ride. Emalano or whatever that pricks name is... I swear City sent him a Trojan horse. 

The outrage over this is just hilarious. That evil Emenalo at work again. Diabolical isn't he ? :lol:

We don't know who our manager will be next season and we have very little to play for this season so why is it so important that we buy this guy again ?

I mean seriously what's the point of buying a £ 29 million  player if we don't know whether or not our future manager actually wants him ?

Just chill out people. We'll buy in the summer. When we've got our new manager and know what he wants.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You