the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/01/2016 at 10:25 AM, kiwi1691 said:

WTF, we have a small squad, we can't sell players when we get a new one.

Do you know how many players we have out on loan?

Our squad is anything but small.

44 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think he meant players who can actually start a PL match. Reckon we don't have many who can.

exhibit A: last FA cup game.

I think he meant players who can actually start a PL match. Reckon we don't have many who can.

exhibit A: last FA cup game.

Oscar hasn't really shown much this season. Losing him wouldn't break us

"It's great to have a club like Chelsea interested in me," Teixeira said. "I always try to do my job well and play to my best.

"Shakhtar Donetsk are not very big in Brazil, and I think I may need to move on to stand out and earn a place in the squad. That's my goal for 2016."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10135251/shakhtar-donetsk-foward-alex-teixeira-welcomes-chelsea-link

World beaters Lavezzi and Pato are the main targets, probably Alex Teixeira is deemed not good enough by the transfer guru Emenalo. Let Liverpool have him, maybe he'll do a Douglas Costa and take the league by storm. Only then we'll wake up and bid something like 55-60m in a year or so. Jesus Christ, this is comedy gold what's happening.

To be fair missing out on him while he was clear target is the first sign of huge failing in the market. I can have a case and argue about previous summer and Stones, Griezmann, Pogba but missing this while meeting with agents of Lavezzi and Pato is telling where we're heading.

But I won't draw conclusion yet at this time.

5 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

World beaters Lavezzi and Pato are the main targets, probably Alex Teixeira is deemed not good enough by the transfer guru Emenalo. Let Liverpool have him, maybe he'll do a Douglas Costa and take the league by storm. Only then we'll wake up and bid something like 55-60m in a year or so. Jesus Christ, this is comedy gold what's happening.

"we're saving ourselves for the summer" is the narrative though. You know, we need the money to bid for the likes of Kakà and Gerrard.

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

To be fair missing out on him while he was clear target is the first sign of huge failing in the market. I can have a case and argue about previous summer and Stones, Griezmann, Pogba but missing this while meeting with agents of Lavezzi and Pato is telling where we're heading.

But I won't draw conclusion yet at this time.

When did we bid for Griezmann? Any link for that? I don't remember we were ever in for him.

Maybe we have already reached an agreement with the next manager and he doesn't want Teixeira, that's why we backed down. Or maybe we're just incapable of making a transfer like this anymore. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You