Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Mourinho is just pissing me off now. Hazard was bad but so was Oscar who has done nothing and if you had to make a bet of who is going to create something out of nothing it is Hazard. Hazard has not been involved much but Mourinho's shit style of football has not helped. I can't wait until he goes so we have a manager who can get us playing football again.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right but it doesn't change the fact that Hazard has been failing the basics. I've found the criticism he's received this season harsh, but that first half he played was truly atrocious.

Nothing really changes the fact. not trying to justify their performances.

But it is ironic to call players passengers when our whole approach is exactly that. It is not a empowering approach, it does not bring out the best mental state.

Lovely, BT Sport angling for a retrospective ban for Costa. Now they're complaining about Chelsea players surrounding the ref when Lucas should be clearly on a second yellow. The anti-Chelsea media is astounding today.

Nothing really changes the fact. not trying to justify their performances.

But it is ironic to call players passengers when our whole approach is exactly that. It is not a empowering approach, it does not bring out the best mental state.

Agree.