The Mourinho Thread

Spending over 100m on attacking players, play a game as if a non league side would do is embarrassing.

This season we aren't as solid as last season, we conceded 6 in 4 games already and were sloppy against Schalke too.

What do you expect to do when U play away against the champions? If we've played more open, it would have been a massacre against City.

This season we aren't as solid as last season, we conceded 6 in 4 games already and were sloppy against Schalke too.

What do you expect to do when U play away against the champions? If we've played more open, it would have been a massacre against City.

Yep it is just all out attack against all out defence isn't it...No middle ground at all. For the last time I am not asking for us to go Arsenal and get wasted 6-0, I just want us to show our authority like we did last season and occasionally attempt to commit an attack. There were none of that today until they were down to 10 men and even after we scored we continued that tactic, which is unacceptable.

Tell me one top side in the world atm that has been playing convincingly the season so far.

Barcelona

Pellegrini talking smack about us again. Jose making him his bitch is becoming a habit here....

What he said?

Can you post it?

Anyhow this place is being over run by little kids and their pettiness towards Mourinho and Lampard.

At least we can be grateful that the fans at the stadium didn't left us in shame.

Showing proper respect to Lampard despite him scoring against.

Proper Chels!

The side is shit if playing more open against 10 men city would have led to a massacre though. I'm sorry but playing on the counter and conceding possession like that against 10 men is unacceptable with the talent we had out there.We literally begged them to score, and mercifully the Brentwood alumnus obliged us.

Wurzel Gummidge look-a-like Pellegrini having a pop again is he? Cretin. Calling us a small team? Deary me, the man is clearly delusional in his elderly years. Someone wrap him up in a blanket and wheel him off to the old peoples funny farm. Knob.

What he said?

Can you post it?

Anyhow this place is being over run by little kids and their pettiness towards Mourinho and Lampard.

At least we can be grateful that the fans at the stadium didn't left us in shame.

Showing proper respect to Lampard despite him scoring against.

Proper Chels!

Calling us a small club and saying we play like a small club like Stoke (you know, the team that beat them at home).

Yes I am not disappointed with the result but the manner of it.

You're seriously pissing me off. Why don't you support another club. No Mourinho, no problem, right?

Something is wrong with this world. Everybody knows, Mourinho's first priority is to avoid a defeat. Now what is more likely?

1. Try to play attacking football and neglect our weakness in the defence and lose

2. Try to be solid in the back four and defend as good as possible and lose.

No-brainer. Ofc No. 1 is more likely. So what is this all about? We fucking achieved ONE point AWAY against our MAIN rival. We are TOP of the league.

Sure. Mou made mistakes. Playing Drogba is just soo wrong when you have Remy on the bench. Keeping Willian on the pitch after his horrible performance,too. Accepted.

But which team wouldn't struggle in such matches? Real lost to Ateltico, Dortmund lost to Mainz, Bayern drew Hamburg and got slaughtered by Real last season Barcelon aren't convincing either. Liverpool are already fking up. We still haven't lost any match and just need to improve our defence. Once the team defends in the way Mourinho wishes, we will be able to combine it with a more attacking approach. But now it is just important to secure points to be a bit comfortable later in the season.