The Mourinho Thread

You look at clubs like Spurs, Liverpool, and even Barca & Real and you can pinpoint one player who is bigger and more important than the manager. Feels good to have coach bigger than our entire squad, respect isn't 'given' it's intrinsic.

You can add Man.Utd to that list now.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8815131/

Branislav Ivanovic happy with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho

"We had our first meeting with Mourinho. He looks very impressive which is very pleasing.

"I think that with him in the future, Chelsea will act as a team, but we will also improve individually.

"I think that he is very important for the club and for the fans, and that we will be able to meet his expectations."

That summarizes how I felt through all last season: we didn't have a team, so we didn't act as such even though we had so many amazing players.

If Ivan is saying the team will act like a team, it's because the players also felt they weren't a team.

And yeah, Ivan, Mourinho is impressive. I'd give a lot of things to be part of one of his meetings with the players

Do u guys think Jorge Mendes will have a huge influence now that Jose's back? If he does how much? Cos he's in a way AS Monaco's director but I doubt he will have that much of an influence here since we're not that stupid.

Regarding my previous post maybe we haven't been linked with too many Mendes players cos he's too busy in Monaco or he promised something to Dmitry Rybolovlev.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/paul-parker/mourinho-charge-chelsea-signings-105256837.html

Yet again Paul Parker writes an article praising Fergie even though it's supposed to be about Mourinho.

Apparently he claims Joe Cole's career was ended by Mourinho !?!?! Wht nonsense!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/paul-parker/mourinho-charge-chelsea-signings-105256837.html

Yet again Paul Parker writes an article praising Fergie even though it's supposed to be about Mourinho.

Apparently he claims Joe Cole's career was ended by Mourinho !?!?! Wht nonsense!

Why do the media make out it's a bad thing the board have a big say in our signing's? most clubs in Europe do that now days.

I remember when we tried to sign Modric with no manager every one was making out that we are doing things against what football is about then a year on Levy actually signs Sigurdson and Vertonghen without a manager in place and is praised by the same people for proactiveness :doh:

Seeing the pictures of Jose in the first preseason training had more of an effect on him than I thought it would. Maybe it's just a resulting cause of the 'traumatic' experience of having had to endure Rafa, but there's something that feels 'right' with Jose at Cobham. In spite of all the managerial changes, It almost feels like he never left.

Actually just occurred to me, that Hull and Man Utd (A) would have been Jose's next two matches if he hadn't gotten dismissed in 2007 :D....so in a way, he really is continuing from where he left off.

Mind=blown.

headblowup-desk.gif

Anyone else so completely over this Transfer window? I just want to see us play some Football....Cannot wait for the first 2 games.

Hate Cricket and hate Rugby so all this is killing me, can't come quick enough.

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh

ah love seeing mou now. he's very different than he was years ago in chelsea. black hair, ambitious look, hot-blood. now he already took care 2 big europe club, one of them is biggest team in the world right now, already defeat the best team in the world right now 4 times a row, and now he's back with more maturity,white hair, calm, and a lot experience. i think we get mou at his best time right now :wub:

cant wait to see them in Indonesia