The Mourinho Thread

José Luis Sánchez ‏@JLSanchez78

Mourinho ya ha vaciado su despacho de Valdebebas. Cuando mañana se marche tras el entrenamiento, no volverá más. Sus ayudantes, también.

Translation...

Mourinho and his staff have emptied their offices in Valdebebas and will not return after tomorrow's training session

Seems like that guy works for Radio Marca and is being followed by reputable/reliable journalists such as Sid Lowe and Tancredi Palmeri and even one of the Opta accounts is following him. Info can be trusted by the looks of it.

Anyone else confused about what you lot are talking about? :D

I'm assuming its some anime type thing.

Haha yeah the anime is Naruto.

It's an anime about ninjas.

Genjutsu is a fighting style in which a ninja can create illusions and pull mindtricks on other ninjas.

Translation...

Seems like that guy works for Radio Marca and is being followed by reputable/reliable journalists such as Sid Lowe and Tancredi Palmeri and even one of the Opta accounts is following him. Info can be trusted by the looks of it.

Interesting but doesn't mean much cause we already know he's leaving Madrid.

Imo, i can see this appointment being our longest lasting in a while. Simply because he is a great manager, loved and who else can we replace him with. And where would Mourinho leave to. He has been pretty much everywhere. Can't see him going back to Spain. Italy isn't what it once was though really suits Mourinho's style, France is very unlikely. The only big league he hasn't been a manger in is the bundesliga and there are only 2 teams I could comprehend him managing and dortmund and klopp just seem a perfect match unlikely to end soon, and pep I'd now at bayern.

So hopefully, we can get it announced and finally get some consistency and stability whilst having a great manger whom, most would love to stay for a long time.

But Spaniard Karanka, 39, said: “Mourinho offered me to go with him but Real Madrid haven’t told me I’m to be released.

“I’ve still got three years left on my contract and I’d have to pay them to leave.

“If I leave, then I’ll join Mourinho at Chelsea, or else I’ll go and become head coach at a French top division club.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4948954/Jose-Mourinhos-number-two-Aitor-Karanka-torn-over-joining-him-at-Chelsea.html#ixzz2UozujQ8L

But Spaniard Karanka, 39, said: “Mourinho offered me to go with him but Real Madrid haven’t told me I’m to be released.

“I’ve still got three years left on my contract and I’d have to pay them to leave.

“If I leave, then I’ll join Mourinho at Chelsea, or else I’ll go and become head coach at a French top division club.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4948954/Jose-Mourinhos-number-two-Aitor-Karanka-torn-over-joining-him-at-Chelsea.html#ixzz2UozujQ8L

If thats real then this guy just basicaly confirmed Jose is coming.

If thats real then this guy just basicaly confirmed Jose is coming.

It must be, if the author made up false quotes pretending it was from Kranka he could face legal action.