The Mourinho Thread

He seems calm, break did him some good.

"Playing well is to score more goals than the opponent, concede less goals and to make your fans proud. We want everything at the same time. This is an aggressive approach. I want everything.”

mhh.

6 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

He did though. He gave debut to 18 kids at Real for example.

The point was he used that record to defend his history of youth development. Promoting 49 youth players doesn't count as youth development, not when (1) he gave most of them 5 minutes in some meaningless cup/league games, (2) he doesn't fully, like actually, utilize and integrate them into the first team and (3) even then, most of the youth player's he actually used were bought from another club, not from the academy of the club he's working at. So he doesn't develop and nurture the players at his own club but look at other clubs, let their coaches develop them before picking them off.

22 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I have never saw anyone that lies more than Mourinho. Mourinho is a retard.

A 'retard' 21 Trophies and 22 million in the bank, imagine if he wasnt as you describe mentally handicapped.

49, mate. FORTYNINE.

That would be like someone saying they've had 49 relationships when it was actually casual sex with 49 different persons. Just because you make one step doesn't mean you walked the full distance.

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

A 'retard' 21 Trophies and 22 million in the bank, imagine if he wasnt as you describe mentally handicapped.

Can you read? I'm saying he is retard because he said he promoted 49 players from academies.

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Can you read? I'm saying he is retard because he said he promoted 49 players from academie.

You made the generic comment

''Mourinho is a retard'' ''No one lies more than Mourinho''

Think you may be exaggerating a little, just sayin....

Of course I wake up to a Twitter timeline packed with about 200 Mourinho quotes I tried to avoid...:middlefinger:

Having read some of them, I'm now convinced they'll indeed be signing Pogba. Can't see them being anything other than clear favorites for the title in his first bloody season.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Of course I wake up to a Twitter timeline packed with about 200 Mourinho quotes I tried to avoid...:middlefinger:

Having read some of them, I'm now convinced they'll indeed be signing Pogba. Can't see them being anything other than clear favorites for the title in his first bloody season.

Yeah reckon so. They're a good side and even with his faults knows what he's doing.though being favourites mean sod all so hopefully we can sneak :-) if not no surprise if they do 

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Started to cringe at that then remembered that he's no longer our problem and we can just sit back and enjoy the drama :D 

I used to love the banter like this when he was our manager. I can already start to see how grating it'll be as time goes on. Only a matter of time before he starts on Pep. 

Not sure he'll want a piece of Conte, though! :D

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not sure he'll want a piece of Conte, though! :D

He respects Conte. I remember how he stood up for him at some football event when Antonio were accused of match fixing.

He's getting like Benitez with his facts.....

Yeah this is what I said before, Mourinho is just going downhill now like many of the great in the past. 

I do expect Pep to be the same, while everyone is going about the drama about Manchester I fully expect the party will be somewhere else. 

Klopp, Conte and Pochetinno are the managers of today and unless Simeone comes to the PL I think one of them will be dominating this league in the foreseeable future. 

9 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

He respects Conte. I remember how he stood up for him at some football event when Antonio were accused of match fixing.

offcourse he did! A real man always recognizes another real man!!!